jcasdc

May 31, 2018
He said this 42 minutes ago on his patreon. "Guys, I said about a week... "about". I'm not a liar, maybe a naiv, maybe untrustworthy, but not a liar... Why would I do so? I made a big update! probably the biggest yet with 900+ images but I still need to close some edges" I hope its true. It would be sad to see this game end like this.

Reactions: Jackmcbean

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
no no i think this time .....maybe ....
if him post quickly(3-4 day) is first time in a year....maybe...
in about a week ...i not make hope for other ...but ....i bet 20 dollar on 21 feb....nono 22 ....

• Haha
Reactions: Jackmcbean

gl3

Jun 2, 2017
RAinces:

- "Hi guys,
the new laptop is very helpful and I'm having a lot of fun with this next version.
Next version will be released on the next Thursday (15-August)."
>no update

- "Sorry guys, I know that I really messed up with the release this month. I'll do my best to finish this update in a week or two... "
>no update

- "Hey guys, The next update will be ready on the January 11"
>no update

-(Feb 6) "I'm hoping to release the next update in about a week."
>no update

"BUT I'M NOT A LIAR!!!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jan 19, 2020
He said this 42 minutes ago on his patreon. "Guys, I said about a week... "about". I'm not a liar, maybe a naiv, maybe untrustworthy, but not a liar... Why would I do so? I made a big update! probably the biggest yet with 900+ images but I still need to close some edges" I hope its true. It would be sad to see this game end like this.
Isn't the reason he is untrustworthy, is because he's a liar??? Just saying...

thugdogg

Jul 10, 2019
when most of them unsubscribe at the patron, he will release the game and it is unlikely, but people will not lose money in his pocket anymore. Unsubscribe from him if you are reasonable, you need to pay for the product, and not for the pussy and a couple of renderings with the text in the post on the patron. did not receive the update, unsubscribe, released the update donated again, and not like that.
вот когда большинство от него отпишутся на патреоне он выпустит игру и то врядли, зато люди денег не потеряют в его кармане больше. отписывайтесь от него если вы разумны, платить нужно за продукт, а не за пиздёшь и пару рендеров с текстом в посте на патреоне. не получил обновление отписывайся, выпустил обновление пожертвовал снова, а не так.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
The following russian translation does add another layer of erudition to your words, monsieur... most pulchritudinous, I must say

• Haha
Reactions: Teraxricos
Jan 19, 2020
So he lied when he said he's not a liar, big deal
I know just being petty, honestly, I want to see this game to completion like everyone here. I don't mean to act like an a-hole just tired of lies. Just pointing it out. It may not be a big deal but he's still getting paid when he should earn it, or at least give us, the community, a reason why this project has been neglected for 6-7months??

Its repetitive ik, just want to see this game y'all(y)

Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I do believe a new build will come around, eventually
(don't ask me why)

And I do realize now that it does take time to get it all done
(now that I'm working on a project of my own)

If he did indeed spent some of his incomings on a faster CPU, rendering wouldn't take a lifetime, sure, but there's also coding and bugfishing and playtesting and bugfixing...
It takes a while
But that being true doesn't excuse all the lying - nor this enormous hyatus

But atm, honestly? I don't care
If a new patch ever gets released, I'll play it... I hope it's a big one, as was promised... and it'd be great if it happened soon, as he says it should

If, at some point, RAinces takes it seriously enough, I'll consider supporting it again
I'm not sure if BBS is ever going to occupy a special place in my heart the way once it did
Maybe on Axeman's more(?) capable hands?
I sincerely hope so
But though I am willing to support Axeman on every bit of the way, God knows if it'll actually come to happen, or if it is still going to feel like BBS

I just want to play some more of it, and I am done flaming the poor guy ( ... poor choice of words, I know)

But I've been playing other games, some were good, others not so much, but a few even managed to keep me up from night till dawn... and it's all I ask, drag me in, waste my time, give me that 6 hours boner that I love, and I'll throw you some cash

So, I don't really care
I'm here for the hype, tbh

Last edited:

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Because he was abandoned if there was life on Patreon on February 6, apart from the fact that this game is very good
I loved mom

Bangledesh

Mar 13, 2018
I knew not to hope too much for a release today from rainces because they left wiggle room writing "I'm HOPING to release......" But he wont have much of a choice soon since Axeman99's verison we be out in a few weeks 5 weeks tops, if Axeman99 releases' a verison before rainces it's going to kill his verison and the amount of paterons he has. He lost me and a few guys I know so if he really care's about his money he'll put out his lame update soon.
I didn't know about Axeman (gonna look that up now.) But regardless, once he drops his version, I'd say Rainces is going to lose a ton of people. Nothing but lies and postponements for a year.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes