Rednyks

Jun 13, 2018
he said ı will upload in a week if he really do that we can play new version in 3 or 4 days but dont trust

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
This week he said... (...) right?
You guys remember Pandora's story? She opened the box and every shit you can imagine came free... every sin, every troll, every triple AAA game company...
Remember what was left behind when she finally closed the box?
Hope.

Yeah... Hope & every single Bad Bobby Saga fan
:poop:

So... this week
Or maybe not

Last edited:

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018

I'm hoping to release the next update in about a week.
I know it's getting way too long but at least it will be a pretty big update with about 900 new hot images plus several bug fix and much more detail hint menu.
Just to clarify, I've been kindly supported by you guys, I'm not planning to abandoned this project before I'll deliver what you've paid for!

yea right //

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

I'm hoping to release the next update in about a week.
I know it's getting way too long but at least it will be a pretty big update with about 900 new hot images plus several bug fix and much more detail hint menu.
Just to clarify, I've been kindly supported by you guys, I'm not planning to abandoned this project before I'll deliver what you've paid for!

yea right //
The fact that he's posting these two pictures doesn't fill me with any optimism. He's talking about 900 hot images, but these are the two he chooses to post? If he had something really hot, he'd post them to really get people's attention. For other updates he's done, he's lead with much more provocative posts, including one that made it look like we were having sex with Lucy. This scene, like other teasers he's posted for the new update, also seem to don't have much to do with past content. This is just my opinion of course, but a lot of time is spent on just moving things forward in the game, then ignoring that progress and starting fresh through another route. Somehow we've gone from blackmailing Lisa to being broken down in a car with her. I'm not sure how exactly the situation is relevant at all to what came before, or why it would be a good time for Bobby to continue whatever he is doing with her, unless this is some kind of new seduction path. I just don't think the front or bed of the truck will be that interesting a place for anything to happen. Assuming that we do get any kind of update, and that anything at all happens in it. At best, their may be some sleep creeping in the back on the bed of the truck. But if so, I'd have expected a picture from that versus something like this.

Last edited:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
"Hope to deliver the new update in about a week"
Feb, 6th

(when RAinces phone rings...)
Hello?
(...) Seven days...

That's thursday, right?
Though that "in about" - coming from RAinces - is quite a scary preposition

Patreon is at $590, atm
tsc tsc

Last edited:

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
"Hope to deliver the new update in about a week"
Feb, 6th

(when RAinces phone rings...)
Hello?
(...) Seven days...

That's thursday, right?
Though that "in about" - coming from RAinces - is quite a scary preposition

Patreon is at $590, atm
tsc tsc
Good luck with that i am sure no updated will be this week he delay it so many time so i give up already

Reactions: SummmerP

zefir72

Feb 2, 2018
The fact that he's posting these two pictures doesn't fill me with any optimism. He's talking about 900 hot images, but these are the two he chooses to post? If he had something really hot, he'd post them to really get people's attention. For other updates he's done, he's lead with much more provocative posts, including one that made it look like we were having sex with Lucy. This scene, like other teasers he's posted for the new update, also seem to don't have much to do with past content. This is just my opinion of course, but a lot of time is spent on just moving things forward in the game, then ignoring that progress and starting fresh through another route. Somehow we've gone from blackmailing Lisa to being broken down in a car with her. I'm not sure how exactly the situation is relevant at all to what came before, or why it would be a good time for Bobby to continue whatever he is doing with her, unless this is some kind of new seduction path. I just don't think the front or bed of the truck will be that interesting a place for anything to happen. Assuming that we do get any kind of update, and that anything at all happens in it. At best, their may be some sleep creeping in the back on the bed of the truck. But if so, I'd have expected a picture from that versus something like this.
I believe we will get this time serious update where Bobby will spend most of these priceless 900 hot images trying to hire a local hooker, and as content he will have to earn my money by patrolling gas station. And i won't be surprised if that call-girl turns out to be transsexual, cause Bobby has to be screwed as patreons/followers of this game by this developer. :LUL:

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
i don't know why there is a discussion about a release date, RAinces has never 100% guaranteed that the next update will be released in a week, but "i'm hoping to release the next update in about a week". Hoping and 100% is a big difference. It comes when it's done and no other way.
i understand that many supporters have been waiting for the update for a long time and are annoyed, but you can't interfere with unpredictable things that real life brings with it and therefore making someone a liar and probably insulting them doesn't make it better and faster.
and we shouldn't forget that he said: "I'm not planning to abandoned this project before I'll deliver what you've paid for!"

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
i think he deleted the latest post about yet again another release date....i couldnt see it on his patreon page

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
and we shouldn't forget that he said: "I'm not planning to abandoned this project before I'll deliver what you've paid for!"
Wish I could share your optimism, but.... Nah, I ain't gonna trust a liar. You have your opinion. Other people have theirs. That's what make the World. Different people with different point of views.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Wish I could share your optimism, but.... Nah, I ain't gonna trust a liar. You have your opinion. Other people have theirs. That's what make the World. Different people with different point of views.
i know and that's good. the update will come, mostly when you don't expect it.

thugdogg

Jul 10, 2019
It’s just a shame for the people who are waiting for the product and those who give it donations, because they once liked the game notes, although for the most part their product, which they call games, can hardly be called such even with a stretch, and he feeds them with promises to make it in the future and they pay him further for nothing, for promises and a couple of new pictures. I need to ban or freeze donations if patrons are not released, because this is essentially throwing people on grandmas without obligations and this is not funny, and those who continue to support such underdevelopers making donations and the patron himself produce such scammers without legal consequences them.
Просто обидно за людей кто ждёт продукт и тех кто дают ему пожертвования, потому-что им когда-то понравились намётки на игру, хотя в большинстве своём их продукт который они называют играми сложно назвать таковым даже с натяжкой, и он их кормит обещаниями сделать его в будущем а они ему платят дальше за ничего, за обещания и пару новых картинок. Помоему на патреоне нужно банить, либо замораживать пожертвования если не выпускаются обновления, ведь это по сути кидание людей на бабки без обязательств и это не смешно, и те кто продолжают поддерживать таких недоразработчиков делая пожертвования и сам патреон, плодят таких кидал причём легально без последствий для них.

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
one week is over.. Feb 6 now Feb 13 - nothing wuhuhu. just as I predicted. Axeman is in holidays for two weeks.. togehter with RAince. its so funny XD

Party.jpg

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes