OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
The images are there. More than 1000 actually. you need to extract them to see them all. Some are on separate story paths, others have not been implemented yet (eg. Miss Anna in the park).
This is why i don't like separate story :S This game already coming up very rarely. RAinces please just write one road man :S It is called BAD BOBBY Saga for purpose.

One Bad man One Story (y) :devilish: (y)

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
This is why i don't like separate story :S This game already coming up very rarely. RAinces please just write one road man :S It is called BAD BOBBY Saga for purpose.

One Bad man One Story (y) :devilish: (y)
Fuck that i actually like separate stories he should make more repeatable events like before he started missing deadlines.

• Haha
Reactions: doubleCl1cK

T00MuchTV

Sep 16, 2018
how do you have sex woth Julia, I did every choice including bringing her to my room and still the same scene of her just giving me a handjob, what am I doing wrong?

none300

Sep 2, 2017
Nothing in the kitchen! I have done hiding in Lucy bedroom etc then Friday to Friday for 6 weeks in the kitchen and nothing

Someone needs to help with getting rid of Julia guide so that we know if we have a bug or something
Same( doesn't work for me too.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
apart from the confuse grinding that is rly infuriating sometimes, the update was quite good actually, finally, maybe the dev saw the danger of someone taking the work?

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
Nah, it is maybe better but not effective.
Not effective in creating but better gameplay otherwise its just one and done big brother had oomph for all the repeating stuff but it was tame with a bit of bate and promise of more withe the whole Moira dark past bdsm sadly it never went there Bad Bobby could.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
something i noticed: if you start a 0.15 and try stealth seems like the game bugs, the pool is gone, like its the beginning of the game, that is supposed to happen?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Just started for the first time... Does anything but the shop open up.. No I didn't read nothin' but that was the plan. Can ya get anywhere or should I wait???

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes