doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Nothing in the kitchen! I have done hiding in Lucy bedroom etc then Friday to Friday for 6 weeks in the kitchen and nothing

Someone needs to help with getting rid of Julia guide so that we know if we have a bug or something
okay, okay. This is how I got to it. So ... textually,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, that means repeat (grind, grind...u lovin' it yet?) :p :cool:

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Fuck that i actually like separate stories he should make more repeatable events like before he started missing deadlines.
Do you mean the grinding? Those repeatable events? I think there enough of those. separate story paths is when you make a choice A and it'll take you through say one set of images. Taking the other choice B will send you seeing another (different) set of images.
...And you cannot ever ever go through choice B if you've previously selected choice A. (ahem! ...Unless, of course, if you've made a save to check both paths! :D:sneaky:)
Either way, I just try to enjoy what the dev/author is trying to tell us.

Reactions: OGRey

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Use both. Plot twist: Jenny is twins. Only one of them is actually called Jenny. Bobby just never noticed that she was a twin because he's not the brightest person, and Jenny and her twin are kind of quiet anyway. One always slept under the bed or in the closet to hide from Bobby anyway, because she alone knew what a pervert he was.

D

Deleted member 1123151

How to get MS. ANA park scene and swimming pool back massage scene ??

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
The saves from the previous version do not work at all. I have to start the game from zero? Please give me a save that works

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes