laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
When you start a new game from 0.15 doesn't seem all previous events are added maybe I'm wrong but the nigh scenes seem like it's the first time you've done them because if I remember correctly you could get in the bed with Liza after you've repeated night scene a few times to add value but I tried to do that and it said not ready yet do I have to do all scene over to allow me or it hasn't been implemented I'm not 100% cause its been so long but I surely do remember being able to get in bed with Liza and Lucy I cant get in bet either with her I remember you can lay in the bed but now all MC wanna do is play with his peepee like some lil pervert :sick: why do Devs always add this in their animation why would I wanna watch some dude jerk off seriously how can this possibly be something straight people are actually into, how can you be straight if you wanna watch some dude beat his meat:unsure: same thing goes for NTR and Cuck why would I as a straight men be interested in any of that I'm heterosexual why would watching a guy steal my girl turn me on :oops: :ROFLMAO: mental illness is real that's why I always support anything that helps fight against it.

sandman85

Oct 3, 2017
literally can't start game from v15. The story just goes in circles, I can try and stop mike over and over and the same thing happens then Julie is not in the kitchen any day and the scene with her in the room with lucy is it.I cant even connect to the webcam. I have gone over the same thing for weeks on the game, what am I missing??

Last edited:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
literally can't start game from v15. The story just goes in circles, I can try and stop mike over and over and the same thing happens then Julie is not in the kitchen any day and the scene with her in the room with lucy is it.I cant even connect to the webcam. I have gone over the same thing for weeks on the game, what am I missing??
Yah I'm noticing same thing I have a save but was never able to get pool events I cheated since the beginning with saveedit so my saves probably bugged I can load no issues but pool event never starts I bought pool way before the dialogue where Bobby talks about getting a pool and I mean way before towards when I 1st started playing this game so with updated I just gave up a started new game but from 0.15 but it seems not all values are implemented for starting at beginning of update it seems like things I've done I have to do them again, it's like I started a new game but also with late game events before update listed as completed but previously events are not like game does check them of as stuff I've done already.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Last night I played v0.15 and as you guys said that this update didn't worth the wait. There were lots of cut content like dream events and other activities. Just checked CG files and found out I missed few scenes or don't know how to trigger them. Anyway here is the list for v0.15 contents.

Completed events;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Events that I didn't get;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Instead of boasting I know you see plenty of lost souls her begging for a Hero to post a walkthrough theirs little guides here but unfortunately their not working for everyone theirs previous steps that some have not done or how many times to repeat something nothing is clear.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I just discovered the game a few days ago and I played it like mad, loved it! but then I noticed all the frustration among the community. I was wondering if people would share with me what the issues are? Is it just slow and small updates? Thanks.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
They simply won't appear at the pool - neither at sunday nor at any other day of the week. Does this scene have any other prerequisites than the already mentioned in the post?
some said you see her in kitchen i did no see nither hope someone share saves for all scene include get rid from julia at the kitchen

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
I used my old save and its works. And dont say shit... There is not 1000 pictures.... 50?-_- make the update in 15 minutes
Ahhh. I see. omega_rugal I was referring to the entire game (1000+ images).
For the v15 update, just the Lucy at the dance club and Julia swimming pool or MC's room is close to 200 images. So I don't see how that is only 50 new images. (if this is what you<re saying).

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes