doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
From a masturbater to a rapist... that escalte quickly...
When? Where? Oh Yeah Julia? But, as Bobby said "You deserved it though!". (Now, it was Bobby who said this and it's in this BBS.) Yup, he's a Bad Bad "Raping" Bobby. Bobby didn't like people calling him Bad "Masturbating" Bobby! :LOL:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
They simply won't appear at the pool - neither at sunday nor at any other day of the week. Does this scene have any other prerequisites than the already mentioned in the post?
After you get rid of Julia fix the car I did it every morning soon as I woke up 3 or 4 times then event will trigger with Lucy where she blackmails you for the keys give it to her then go straight to the pool it should be late morning now Julia and Liza should be at the pool it they don't appear keep try they will.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
After you get rid of Julia fix the car I did it every morning soon as I woke up 3 or 4 times then event will trigger with Lucy where she blackmails you for the keys give it to her then go straight to the pool it should be late morning now Julia and Liza should be at the pool it they don't appear keep try they will.
lza but she come for lucy no ? care to share save please

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Did you use cheats or messed with the variables? I'll have to take a closer look to get you the answer.... only ... not right now. :(
To get Julia in the Kitchen you need to go to Liza room in the afternoon then Julia comes out of the room to speak with you go back to the room and catch them getting ready to go to the club but I believe that triggers on a friday but you have also had progressed in Lucy events before you can even get this to trigger immediately after you leave the room go to the living room and wait for her to come home talk to her she walks in by herself because she didn't get money from you so shes not completely wasted, the very next day repeat this and you should get a different scene this time you catch Julia convincing Liza to let her take topless pics of her. They catch you watching then you go inside immediately click on the pool and eavesdrop on their conversation after your back in your room once again immediately go to Liza room enjoy.

Reactions: doubleCl1cK
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes