Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
To get Julia in the Kitchen you need to go to Liza room in the afternoon then Julia comes out of the room to speak with you go back to the room and catch them getting ready to go to the club but I believe that triggers on a friday but you have also had progressed in Lucy events before you can even get this to trigger immediately after you leave the room go to the living room and wait for her to come home talk to her she walks in by herself because she didn't get money from you so shes not completely wasted, the very next day repeat this and you should get a different scene this time you catch Julia convincing Liza to let her take topless pics of her. They catch you watching then you go inside immediately click on the pool and eavesdrop on their conversation after your back in your room once again immediately go to Liza room enjoy.
this is how i get rid of julia please can you share your saves?

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Dev also needs to change dialogue about the rape I went and played scene again this time I did not rape her but after she came back her dialogue was still the same after you rape me and MC acting like he's paranoid of her saying something that makes absolute no sense, I haven't done anything but threatened to expose her real intentions this is not blackmail come on Dev Bobby is supposedly between 16 and 18 but you make him think and behave like he's 10, I was driving, working and fuqn hoes at 16 and definitely wasn't some snot nosed weird creepy looking raping incest lover mama's boy. But hey it's just a game brah it's just a game:LOL:

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Instead of boasting I know you see plenty of lost souls her begging for a Hero to post a walkthrough theirs little guides here but unfortunately their not working for everyone theirs previous steps that some have not done or how many times to repeat something nothing is clear.
Really? How did you get those events? I didn't get any of them? Did you steal Liza's car keys first?

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Damn she's such a brat I need to insult her to soften her up lord Dev do molesters/rapist really think like this mental health is a serious issue if someone actually thinks this is how you get a girl. :ROFLMAO: I know some folks are just loving this cause that's how the think. Oh God.

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
This is a pirate site, who cares if other people want to put money into this game even if the updates are very minor or underwhelming either way its a win situation for us because at the end of the day we ge it for free.
the most supporters coming from this site. I supported the game two years. Pirate or not, it doesnt matter. he post the game here by himself to make new payment victims. New members dont know him.

Reactions: tonyzz

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Of all the girls in the club you wanna invite me for a drink maybe go invite someone else who is not a relative to you for drinks that deliver was legendary Dev loved that line.
The Dev also seemed to get the Dance club down right. I mean, the dark figures and the deep house beat! 'cause that's exactly what I see when I'm out. Only Lucy!!!:love::p:cool: <-- It's the dealer's glasses I'm wearing alright!!:sneaky:

Reactions: Deniz31

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
as it is known if you finished the update step the days still every event repeating itself
The last one was when Lucy leaves the club going to her room, she takes off her panties, goes bobby from under the bed, over there, I don't go forward with new scenes.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes