RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Grind is too much? And kills all joy? I saw some rewiews about this but I dont know maybe he changed this? Game looks good but I'm not fan of grind.

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
I find new Jenny very cutie.
It is curious that the dev is never really exploiting this character.
(sorry for my english)

Ring09

Jan 11, 2019
Why can't i follow Lucy and Julia to the dance club?
I have fix the car, give the keys at Liza.
Get a call from Liza and Spend the night with her in the dessert.
Play every scene of Lucy and Julia by the pool en in de evening in her room.
Now i'm stuck.
What most I do, so that I can follow them.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Please help. How do I progress with Jenny? She's still at the intro stats level. I haven't discovered where she goes at night. The dance club says you need a car, there's no car around. I've progressed all the other characters almost to the end already. No events comes up for Jenny that increase her stats except for the "night comfort level".

The ingame walkthrough says "no new events available".
The strip club says "not available yet".

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Please help. How do I progress with Jenny? She's still at the intro stats level. I haven't discovered where she goes at night. The dance club says you need a car, there's no car around. I've progressed all the other characters almost to the end already. No events comes up for Jenny that increase her stats except for the "night comfort level".

The ingame walkthrough says "no new events available".
The strip club says "not available yet".
Yeah SamHaim, Jenny got the short end of the Dev's attention for this game.
Although you can't do anything else with Jenny (hint: "no new events available"), I'd say just do what Bobby does and increase that "night comfort level" by spraying all of the MC'z jizz on her ..... face ... body... wherever and whenever! :D

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Why can't i follow Lucy and Julia to the dance club?
I have fix the car, give the keys at Liza.
Get a call from Liza and Spend the night with her in the dessert.
Play every scene of Lucy and Julia by the pool en in de evening in her room.
Now i'm stuck.
What most I do, so that I can follow them.
What you need to do is Tuesday or Friday Evening, go to Lucy's room.
You'll "PEEP" in on Julia telling Lucy she has a killer ass in that dress (which, btw, I agree with Julia on this point .... hmmm ... actually on many points.....but I digress).
Once the scene finishes, it should be night.
Go to the map and ... i can't remember if you select your home or just select the dance club.
If it's the dance club, Bobby is smart enough to know that he has a car and can follow them. Otherwise, the car/truck/ride should be available for your to select the dance club.
Try that.....
(hmm, makes me think that I should maybe .. just maybe follow Lucy once more! I mean, I only made her gloryhole Bobby only that one time....ya know! :sneaky::giggle::cool:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
i dont like the only options you get are to be a rapist the main character is a psychopath
"BAD BOBBY SAGA"
It would be nice to have the option to opt out of certain actions. There are some that you just know are too soon and are going to cause trouble, like the pool scene with Liza. But the story is very linear and can't really accommodate deviations from it. I think that when I only kissed Liza in the pool it was considered as bad as anything else.

But yeah. Rape is something that's been hinted at for a good part of the game, and pretty much everything Bobby does is non-consensual. This is just an escalation of it. Outside the context of the game, it's pretty horrible. Within the game, it's tolerable levels of horrible and for some quite exciting. Given that the game has been building towards really since day 1, it's nice to actually see Rainces deliver on what the story's been pushing us towards.

Reactions: OGRey
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes