Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
how did you get to this scene?
I just did same things until I get the scene. Give money to Lucy, wait for her comeback in the living room at night. I followed ingame guide and everything worked fine. If you still not get that scene probably you need to progress with another character first.

Last edited:

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
and he calls that big update, lol half of the scenes, they were repeated from the updates, previous new ones were the one from the van and disco he fucks the crumb lucy corridor all that for it was 7 months?

Reactions: Deniz31

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
After you get rid of Julia fix the car I did it every morning soon as I woke up 3 or 4 times then event will trigger with Lucy where she blackmails you for the keys give it to her then go straight to the pool it should be late morning now Julia and Liza should be at the pool it they don't appear keep try they will.
There must be a misunderstanding. Isn't meeting them at the pool just a part of getting rid of Julia later? Lucy aleady blackmailed me to get the keys and now I try to get rid of Julia in order to continue Lucy's path then. At least that's what the ingame help tells me. But it does not tell me how to meet the girls at the pool...

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Two weeks of constantly checking the pool and the kitchen at every time of the day and nothing. I give up playing this game until it is finished - which is quite a pity, because the character design is really nice. But the game design is shitty.

izmirli

Dec 1, 2019
very short just Lucy has a mission neither mom nor liza none of them don't understand why this update took so long how is such a good game so stupid scenario how?

Reactions: Deniz31

Therado12

Jul 30, 2019
Guys I'm confused, has this guy abandoned the game or not? Because there's still Axeman making a modded version of this games he says will continue the story because this Dev left..

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Guys I'm confused, has this guy abandoned the game or not? Because there's still Axeman making a modded version of this games he says will continue the story because this Dev left..
The Dev just release v0.15. I believe it's back up and running!!

Eosuede

Jun 13, 2019
Bobby could have stared in 50 Shades of Darker than Grey. His stage presence makes him ten feet tall. Dare i Say he is the Lil Chuck Norris of incest Adult games... Mind you his english needs tweaking (lil bit lol) but he says what needs to be said. (when we put the right words in his mouth). Or he can act like a 3 peckered Billy goat, his tweenage (16-18 pwah, legal of coarse) brain to the pituitary gland and a high octane testosterone Bobby is of to the races.... It was fun to be in the Drivers seat with Bobby again. I trust Rainces MAN will see the value here and continue this fun and unique adventure. (it was when introduced, many followed or rather tried to follow Bobby. His exploits and high jinks are legendary, time to hit the strip club infiltrate the school to and change the school records. Score with the Shoplifters and go with the family to the beach. Maybe finally go beach balls deep in to the sibling of your choosing or all in sweet time....
Well enough about that....

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes