D

Deleted member 78983

Small? Did you skip through all the text? Are you sure you did not miss most of the scenes? It took my quite a while to get all scenes...
What scenes exactly? There is one with you in the bathtub with Julia and then you fucking Lucy with her blindfolded (or was it Jenny?). Then you can get mom to go clean but that was all I found.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
What scenes exactly? There is one with you in the bathtub with Julia and then you fucking Lucy with her blindfolded (or was it Jenny?). Then you can get mom to go clean but that was all I found.
Then you missed some scenes with Lucy, Liza and Julia. I suggest you follow the ingame hint system ("!") until all paths are at their actual endings.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys was hoping to give this a try as it's seems a cool VN but i'm kind of put of by the NTR tag. Is NTR avoidable or should I just go elsewhere? Thanks

Juice420

Dec 24, 2018
Hey guys was hoping to give this a try as it's seems a cool VN but i'm kind of put of by the NTR tag. Is NTR avoidable or should I just go elsewhere? Thanks
It's actually next to none NTR it's a really cool game and don't give it uo due to NTR it's a game with some of the most detailed characters "in terms of their story" faaar more realistic than fucking a girl in sleep which makes her horny

Juice420

Dec 24, 2018
Are there any image updates in previous story line? Like shower rape scene or using sleep pill something

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Hi, please help me with Lucy, how to call to Julie ? But I stuck totally of all characters :( Thanks
HI semo666, it says it right there below your line. To summarize, 1) go buy alcohol, 2) Friday afternoon, give Ms Anna a diner + alcohol, 3) Then I think the option to call Julia is available (at least I think) have fun.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Juice420

Dec 24, 2018
Who is she? She's perfect.
She's an Indian actress "Esha Gupta" she's been in the seen from 2-3 years until recently i realised that it's none other than Liz in 4k texture I'd upload her more pics now that other's also find similarities it's scary how she has the exact face shape and tine mole on smile line just like Liza maybe she was the inspiration for the character?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes