Juice420

Dec 24, 2018
B
Friends, recognize Lisa in Esha Gupta? You have too much imagination, or you haven't been to an eye doctor for a long time. :)
Bro i am talking about the sticking similarities with the face shape, body type, and the dot on her smile line you can't get a cad3d model irl there are "humane proportion biology" which cad doesn't have to follow this does so i never claimed she is a carbon copy i always said that this has a striking resemblance

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys I have fixed the car and lisa took the keys and it's telling me I need to steal the keys back, What time and day can you steal the car keys back from lisa pls? Thanks.

Last edited:

Juice420

Dec 24, 2018
Kee
Hey guys I have fixed the car and lisa took the keys and it's telling me I need to steal the keys back, What time and day can you steal the car keys back from lisa pls? Thanks.
Keep on going to her trying to talk after 5-6 attempt bobby will think how to sabotage car

semo666

Feb 20, 2019
HI semo666, it says it right there below your line. To summarize, 1) go buy alcohol, 2) Friday afternoon, give Ms Anna a diner + alcohol, 3) Then I think the option to call Julia is available (at least I think) have fun.

sorry but I haven´t any option to buy alcohol, I has some in inventory but Friday afternoon I can´t find Ms Anna :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: doubleCl1cK

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
sorry but I haven´t any option to buy alcohol, I has some in inventory but Friday afternoon I can´t find Ms Anna :(
Friday afternoon, Ms Anna should be in her room. Unless, of course, if you finished her path ... and from the look s of it, you have.
Anyhow, in the afternoons, you should've been able to find her in her room. As it stands, I think you'll need to go back to an earlier save. Otherwise, I think you're stuck seeing her at the pool . :(

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Unless you haven't played in a while or have some sort of vaccum cleaner hardcore fetish, I suggest you ignore Mrs. Anna on this version
SummmerP, Anna is the most iconic figure in this game. Or say this: it was conceived as a landmark. Indeed, it is not for nothing that the game begins precisely with a fantasy about it. Although it is possible that RAinces has already revised the concept of the game.

• Sad
Reactions: Xilionlol and OGRey

semo666

Feb 20, 2019
Friday afternoon, Ms Anna should be in her room. Unless, of course, if you finished her path ... and from the look s of it, you have.
Anyhow, in the afternoons, you should've been able to find her in her room. As it stands, I think you'll need to go back to an earlier save. Otherwise, I think you're stuck seeing her at the pool . :(

yes Friday afternoon it stands at swimming pool, I haven´t earlier save :( omg

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
try to back home ,same when u try to repair car, if not work u need to finish other side
I already fixed the car and she kept my key and blackmailed me. And now I have to get the key back. Every time I go in the car it says I have to get the key back, and Lucy's story doesn't go on until I can get out of the car.

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
I already fixed the car and she kept my key and blackmailed me. And now I have to get the key back. Every time I go in the car it says I have to get the key back, and Lucy's story doesn't go on until I can get out of the car.
In the game mod says that I have to go to Liza's room four days a week and I have been going for four weeks but nothing happens. she just tells me to leave the room.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes