Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
RAinces, reached the border of more than 1k $, in connection with which there was a record: $1,130 of $2,000 per month.
At this point, I will be obliged to publish a new update every month and a half!

How he's going to do it I can 't figure out, but God help him. :unsure:

Reactions: tonyzz and OGRey

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
For those you are still trying: The first scene with Julia at the pool only happens, when Mum's parth is finished, and in order to do so, you need to convince her to wear the bikini in the garden and meet her there. Then, you can meet Lucy and Julia in the pool. I guess that's the one thing that I missed all the time.
When I can get that pool scene? I already completed mom's path and she already wearing bikini at pool but I didn't getting pool scene

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
When I can get that pool scene? I already completed mom's path and she already wearing bikini at pool but I didn't getting pool scene
Check the "!" for help. Maybe the scene only takes place at certain days or other conditions have to be met, for example getting the car back.

Reactions: Jay 7676

KateOlive

Oct 18, 2017
Ah such a marvelous game. Been playing it on one breath, so excited. Too bad we cant play/control one of the girls. At least in some episodes. Anyhow, hardly can wait the next update. I wish developers the best.;)

Reactions: Deniz31

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
IOs there a way to make the text box clear? The universal clear textbox mod does not work with this game for some reason.

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
guyman for the tan is natural with all the sun her took in the pool ....;)
as far as the nose is concerned .... damn I don't perceive the difference
you have a super view, or I'm blinded :)
If you look the orgrinal's nose tip is bit more upwards. I personal like girls with that kind of nose, there's something sexy about it to me.

• Sad
Reactions: tonyzz and OGRey
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes