Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I think quite the opposite. Coronovirus stuaiton without infection means more time in home (cuz of self quarantine), more time in home equals more time on development.
I agree. A lot of devs will end up with more time to work on their games, or in some cases their game may become their main source of income for a while. In the meantime, there's going to be more demand for the games over the coming weeks as people are stuck at home without nothing else to do.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
This model does look better but is too similar to her sister
They are siblings right, so i think it is normal. Also i would like to see another 10 girls looking like Lucy :=)
Didn't he lose the data for the model?
I do not really know. But ıf i remember correctly he was having some issues on her head (not entirely sure). If he is having issues with her, he could change her ofcourse, it does not bother me much but his new Jenny selection is too bad imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kai Andersen

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
They are sisters right so i think it is normal. Also i would like to see another 10 girls looking like Lucy :=)

I do not really know. But ıf i remember correctly he was having some issues on her head (not entirely sure). If he is having issues with her, he could change her ofcourse, it does not bother me much but his new Jenny selection is too bad imo.
Yeah the new jenny does look a bit anime-ish and doesnt really fit with the rest of the characters in the game

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
I don't wanna talk about negetives all the time so, here is another good thing about this game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In other games it goes like this. Protogonist rapes the girl/lesbian girl, he gives her a real orgasm and after that she immediately become his fuck toy. But in this game, her reaction/act was very realistic (when we consider her personality and condition that Julia is in). We are always criticize RAinces, maybe every now and then we should also write something positive like this. (y)

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
when i have thighjob with julia in the pool it says success yet it also says not enough experience and bobby cums will that change in the future?

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
I don't wanna talk about negetives all the time so, here is another good thing about this game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In other games it goes like this. Protogonist rapes the girl/lesbian girl, he gives her a real orgasm and after that she immediately become his fuck toy. But in this game, her reaction/act was very realistic (when we consider her personality and condition that Julia is in). We are always criticize RAinces, maybe every now and then we should also write something positive like this. (y)
Hohoho, you R right!!!! where do i start...

Ok. I love every aspect of this game. First of all; Bobby is a son of a bitch, i love sons of bitches ;) (y) :KEK: , I like Julia as well hahahhah, she probably share same soul with Bobby :love:. These two motherf..rs, are my heroes :KEK: They are fighting (BOBBY WILL WIN!!!) on who is more motherfucker than other. I LOVE THAT :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I love Anna's sadnees too, but eventually Bobby gonna make her feel "better" ;)(I don't really know that how RAınces gonna write her story, she is like unreachable :eek:, It is gonna be tough, that is for sure).

What i love about Liza is; She is a kinda freak imo. Your brother forcefully fingered/kissed you and you are still hanging with him, i think deep inside she wants it. She is probably already got corrupted inside (with webcam, photo shoot etc) but she doesnt know yet. I'm holding my breath for next chapter of her story. (Hopefully i'm not gonna die before i see that.)

Lucy? I really don't understand her personality yet. Yea, she is a virgin, she has a very "horny" girlfriend, she is very bad at study. But i dont really understand her personaly. I think RAinces needs to put more attention to her personality. RAinces we need to understand her personality (at least me). I think for this Lucy has to spend more time with Bobby.

RAinces please take care yourself and do not die, we need you :coffee:(y):coffee:

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Is there any way that Julia goes to Bobby's room?
I got her to Bobby's room several times. Don't remember how exactly, but I think you need to do her pool encounter several times. Also, dunno if it is important, but I think I did the encounter in both ways (good and bad)

Reactions: paprikakab
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes