cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
Hello friends, I need help with Lucy:

I need help with the necklace when she is drunk.

I need to check why it won't come out again

I need to give you money

Reactions: allintine

martoti

May 22, 2018
i cant load any of my saves, even the saves provided on the patreon page..it just crashes the game..any help?

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
martoti, I'm not a big expert on games, but my game works without problems , and saves that are a year old are opened. W7 System. So it's not "save", it's problems with the operating system . :unsure:

Reactions: OGRey

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
I have completed all events. Meet Mom at the swimming pool. But "I can find her at the swimming pool" is not disappearing from the hint. What to do help guys.

Untitled b.jpg Untitled.jpg

Reactions: cerebotio2

Kokkaka

Nov 17, 2019
It will be a shame if Rainces gives up on this project.

It says in his Patreon that the new version is about 30%, but I doubt we will ever see it. Hell, the situation of coronavirus will give a lot of developers the perfect excuse to delay games, and I have a terrible feeling that Rainces will not resist this temptation (PS: although I know that there will be real cases of devs having coronavirus, I expect many people using it as an excuse).

Axe's mod is not going too well as well. Damn, this is a real shame. BBS is really an unique game.

I have skills as a programmer and some spare time, so I would be willing to assume the responsability of reprogramming the game just because I fell what we have right now deserves a much better presentation. That is, removing bugs, fixing english spelling, improving the UI, adding some music to some scenes, improving the hint system, etc... But I have 0 skills with 3d modelling-daz so that would imply no new content.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Hell, the situation of coronavirus will give a lot of developers the perfect excuse to delay games, and I have a terrible feeling that Rainces will not resist this temptation
I think quite the opposite. Coronovirus stuaiton without infection means more time in home (cuz of self quarantine), more time in home equals more time on development.
It will be a shame if Rainces gives up on this project.

It says in his Patreon that the new version is about 30%, but I doubt we will ever see it.
We will see it, believe me. Incase you did not see ipromevements/changes on 0.15; he did work on his lightning and shadowing skill, tweaks on Liza's apprance, change Jenny completely. He did little tweaks about course of story too. He won't drop his game after all of these updates/changes.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
I hope some day he gonna continue the shoplifting scenes, lots of potential there.
Next year maybe?:D

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes