fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Hey guys, I got to this point and now the walkthrough is not helping anymore at all. Can someone tell me what to do in order to progress with Liza and Lucy? Totally stuck here

ff.png

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
I got her to Bobby's room several times. Don't remember how exactly, but I think you need to do her pool encounter several times. Also, dunno if it is important, but I think I did the encounter in both ways (good and bad)
its at night when they are talking..bob asks her to chat out side of the room.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
its on Thursday nights. after the pool sex scene.
Alright, now I got curious, cause I am pretty sure it was only after the pool scene, so I loaded up my 0.15 completed save. I went to the pool monday (late morning) and talked to Julia, and I got her to my room. I then talked with her both wednessday & thursday, in the hallway, asking her to my room and the response she gives is "Are you crazy, we will do it later" or something along those lines.
So I literally just tested it, and I can only get her to my room during the pool encounter.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Alright, now I got curious, cause I am pretty sure it was only after the pool scene, so I loaded up my 0.15 completed save. I went to the pool monday (late morning) and talked to Julia, and I got her to my room. I then talked with her both wednessday & thursday, in the hallway, asking her to my room and the response she gives is "Are you crazy, we will do it later" or something along those lines.
So I literally just tested it, and I can only get her to my room during the pool encounter.
you have to increase her trust

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
you have to increase her trust
I also want to say that you only get some of these scenes if you didn't rape Julia earlier, but that's based on very little evidence. It feels like there's the rape route, and this is the seduction route. But I could be wrong too.

Reactions: Teraxricos

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I also want to say that you only get some of these scenes if you didn't rape Julia earlier, but that's based on very little evidence. It feels like there's the rape route, and this is the seduction route. But I could be wrong too.
Sound plausible. I did the rape, so it might be that.

Reactions: Corambis

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Let's assume at first contact Lucy were 19 Bobby were 18
Lucy give birth at 20, then 18(daughter)+18(grandaughter)+18(grand*2daughter :KEK: ) She gonna give birth Bobby's Grand*3daughter(y) :KEK:
So Bobby is still rolling at 72-73(y) :KEK: (y)
Image saying diffrent tho, i get it now hahahah :ROFLMAO: It's gonna be that way tho... So nothing changed in my book heheh

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I don't like route system :S :S It is just waste of development time imo
In general I agree, and the mistake that many developers make is to play all kinds of routes into their game at the beginning, only to have to merge to kill many of them later because it becomes unworkable. I do think in a game where Bobby can choose to either rape or not rape a girl (as it appears it is shaping up), some routing is needed. Whether it can be maintained into the future is the big question. There's certainly more minor things in the past that should have led to different routes that mysteriously did not. Every decision just kind of led to same outcome.

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
In general I agree, and the mistake that many developers make is to play all kinds of routes into their game at the beginning, only to have to merge to kill many of them later because it becomes unworkable. I do think in a game where Bobby can choose to either rape or not rape a girl (as it appears it is shaping up), some routing is needed. Whether it can be maintained into the future is the big question. There's certainly more minor things in the past that should have led to different routes that mysteriously did not. Every decision just kind of led to same outcome.
Routes might be good on big games but for small/slow games it is simply hunchback for developers. Developerts could make little choices like Kiss Liza or Finger Liza's pussy/ass, this is very good (i fingered her ass :KEK: :devilish: :FacePalm:) but routes is complete waste of time for games like these sorry.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes