Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Routes might be good on big games but for small/slow games it is simply hunchback for developers. Developerts could make little choices like Kiss Liza or Finger Liza's pussy/ass, this is very good (i fingered her ass :KEK: :devilish: :FacePalm:) but routes is complete waste of time for games like these sorry.
Routes in big games just lead to much bigger games because of the new to cover more routes. There are smart ways to do them though. Routes that require new renders are one thing, and a lot of work. Routes that re-use renders and just have new dialogue are much easier I think. Julia isn't really a main character either, so multiple routes with her can be explored without doing too much to slow the game down.

The entire Liza thing I think needed some routing. The results were the same whether you merely kissed her versus forcing your finger inside of her. And I do like my actions to matter somewhat, versus a purely linear path, especially one where the only choices given to us are bad ones. But the good choices should also be fairly clear as well. The counter-intuitive answer shouldn't be the one you're supposed to choose, or whether you get the girl shouldn't come down to whether you chose chicken or steak for dinner.

Bewafa

Mar 29, 2020
on my save on the progress with lucy it still says need to get her wasted again...i've done that few times on each dress but i still cant work out how to go further any help? becauce im guessing thats still from the previews update
Do know what is now?

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Been meaning to ask, does anyone know the titles for the deep house music we hear at the dance club? The one where we get to use (ahem) talk to Lucy? ;)

keoni_

Dec 9, 2017
so far, this guy is too fucked up to vi a virging teenage, i used enjoy cool incest games like my summer witht mom and sis or the artifact or living with mea, but this one is very fucked up,, btw, is this guy ever fuck? i been playing like 4 hours, and he only do hand jobs, is like a monkey, cant even controle him self, pls doit better in new updates

Last edited:

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
so far, this guy is too fucked up to vi a virging teenage, i used enjoy cool incest games like my summer witht mom and sis or the artifact or living with mea, but this one is very fucked up,, btw, is this guy ever fuck? i been playing like 4 hours, and he only do hand jobs, is like a monkey, cant even controle him self, pls doit better in new updates
He has two (?) vaginal sex scenes, one with Julia (Lucy's friend) if you are playing domination route. You can also fuck Lucy at the end of her storyline but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Demon_FT

Jul 27, 2018
Demon_FT, paprikakab, friends, RAinces is certainly not very punctual, but all the same, the fifteenth update mastered. Why did you decide that he could not do the sixteenth?
ok, I believe he will do the next one, but it will take a long time again

lcindax

Nov 14, 2018
0.15 is such a great update. Lucy storyline is going very good and Lucia is a very nice addition.
That being said i'm quite unhappy about how Lisa's appearance changed. She looks somewhat plastic now compared to her old face. I'm adding screenshots for better comparison.
Thank you for this wonderful game.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
0.15 is such a great update. Lucy storyline is going very good and Lucia is a very nice addition.
That being said i'm quite unhappy about how Lisa's appearance changed. She looks somewhat plastic now compared to her old face. I'm adding screenshots for better comparison.
Thank you for this wonderful game.
I guess RAinces changed her because of lightning/shadowing issues. I'm not sure tho.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes