prdude

Jul 30, 2017
So many bugs! I kept on getting the heist to hear about Mike's plan to rape the sister (twice). Also this gem. I never raped Julia, but still the dialogue gave me this gem!

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
Wtf why is he changing the model for Jenny? The new model looks terrible and Jenny looks pretty already.

• Sad
Reactions: OGRey

JohnHunter

Jan 17, 2018
I think he's had trouble with his computer and has lost the original models. This also explains the lack of updates.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
the last thing i remember is the blackmail maid stuff. was much added since then?

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
can somebody recommend a good game similar to this while waiting the next update? Preferrably with bit of slow burn.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Ooof a lot of mixed comments about the game. I am confused, is it good is it not ? Can someone clarify all the bad press concerning the game ?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Ooof a lot of mixed comments about the game. I am confused, is it good is it not ? Can someone clarify all the bad press concerning the game ?
It's a decent game except there's a lot of grind, and until recently there wasn't any penetrative sex. It was focused more on corruption and creeping. It really depends on what you're looking for in a game. I enjoyed the last update a good bit, and have new hope for how coming updates may play out. However, the author is notoriously bad at putting at updates, and frequently failed to meet each deadline they set. They're supposed to be more committed to putting our regular updates, so we'll see.

I think the game is worth playing and at least for me the last update made it worth some of the wait. I'd say to give it a try.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
It's a decent game except there's a lot of grind, and until recently there wasn't any penetrative sex. It was focused more on corruption and creeping. It really depends on what you're looking for in a game. I enjoyed the last update a good bit, and have new hope for how coming updates may play out. However, the author is notoriously bad at putting at updates, and frequently failed to meet each deadline they set. They're supposed to be more committed to putting our regular updates, so we'll see.

I think the game is worth playing and at least for me the last update made it worth some of the wait. I'd say to give it a try.
OK i see, thanks for the info :) I will give it a shot. Gona build me a nice harem of girls.

Reactions: Corambis

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
This is an extremely difficult question to answer. The game is not bad, but it is quite tiring to play. There is a lot of grinding and it is also very poorly organized. How can I explain this to you, the developer created the story script, that the gameplay is very tiring and there is not much sexual content. He added the content update 0.15 and kind of split the story, instead of playing the beginning of the story you can skip to version 0.15. The version 0.15 it has a little bit of sexual content, but we still don't have any content for the character Jenna. I don't mean that the game has little content, but slightly. I liked the game, but I think it needs to be better worked at the beginning of the story, removing useless content that the game has and unnecessary grinding. At the moment I do not advise, wait for the next update to come out for you to try or else wait for the mod.

Reactions: Corambis

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
This is an extremely difficult question to answer. The game is not bad, but it is quite tiring to play. There is a lot of grinding and it is also very poorly organized. How can I explain this to you, the developer created the story script, that the gameplay is very tiring and there is not much sexual content. He added the content update 0.15 and kind of split the story, instead of playing the beginning of the story you can skip to version 0.15. The version 0.15 it has a little bit of sexual content, but we still don't have any content for the character Jenna. I don't mean that the game has little content, but slightly. I liked the game, but I think it needs to be better worked at the beginning of the story, removing useless content that the game has and unnecessary grinding. At the moment I do not advise, wait for the next update to come out for you to try or else wait for the mod.
Ahhh ok i see, thats what i was advised by another member. Thank you for the reply.

Reactions: Teraxricos

DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
Does anyone know how to do the scene of Lucy in Bob's room? I'm talking to her at the pool and also in the bedroom and nothing happens.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes