GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
Nah man, i don't think RAinces see Axeman as a rival or oppenent. But this sit. is good for us, that is for sure.

Btw i'm not sure but what i can see, Axeman not going to advance BBS story. He is just gonna finish some unfinished business, like night scenes.

Hopefully they will team up someday (y)
OG you make a good point about them not be rivals, but when I said that "the gauntlets been thrown" I mean it as look at what AxeMan99 is doing with well thought out plans and executions as to how they be moving forward with their project, I know Rainces get should get props for creating the original project, but when someone is doing it for free and is doing things in a quality way, I hope rainces see it and steps it up that way....but we see if they are up to it.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
No matter what we say, but Axeman99 have only made a restyling of the game "BBS". The game itself has not changed. So, there is no reason for RAinces to worry too much. Many thought that Axeman99 will give a new channel for the flow of this game, and I will say in vain. RAinces was the main producer of this game, and it remains so. And the fact that Axeman99 made a new interface for the game is unlikely to encourage RAinces to make significant changes to the author's version. Making a full-fledged modern game, the thing is quite complex and time-consuming, compared to its modification. In short: what we tried to get away from, we came back to – it all depends on RAinces.

Reactions: OGRey

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
No matter what we say, but Axeman99 have only made a restyling of the game "BBS". The game itself has not changed. So, there is no reason for RAinces to worry too much. Many thought that Axeman99 will give a new channel for the flow of this game, and I will say in vain. RAinces was the main producer of this game, and it remains so. And the fact that Axeman99 made a new interface for the game is unlikely to encourage RAinces to make significant changes to the author's version. Making a full-fledged modern game, the thing is quite complex and time-consuming, compared to its modification. In short: what we tried to get away from, we came back to – it all depends on RAinces.
Yeah. Agree Kai Andersen . Food for thought. Thanks.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
You make it sound so simple. It not just the UI , adding back in missing or incomplete content and events and the 30,000 plus lines of code which needs to be reworked and changing the story line flow so it fit together seamless so there is less need for a walk-through, but in most cases it is down to people not reading the text and just clicking to the scene to view tits and ass and then getting confused on what to do next, a bit like this forum and not reading posts :sneaky:.

RAinces put a lot of hard work into his game 6,000 renders 30,000 plus lines code etc so I understand and have great respect for him that the main reason I will not be extending his story lines as the game is still live. The only time I taught about maybe adding on was when he stopped for about 6 months.

This suites me down to the ground as I can focus on the UI and coding as trying to do all rendering and creating a story takes a lot more time and money..

As a person RAinces had changed as at one point he was releasing content at a good pace but he got too much bad feedback some of which was peoples just been assholes and that why he now only doing it for the money now... which I cannot blame him for..

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
As a person RAinces had changed as at one point he was releasing content at a good pace but he got too much bad feedback some of which was peoples just been assholes and that why he now only doing it for the money now... which I cannot blame him for..
Yeap they were pretty asshole but i don't think this is a good reason to do it just for the money.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
You make it sound so simple. It not just the UI , adding back in missing or incomplete content and events and the 30,000 plus lines of code which needs to be reworked and changing the story line flow so it fit together seamless so there is less need for a walk-through, but in most cases it is down to people not reading the text and just clicking to the scene to view tits and ass and then getting confused on what to do next, a bit like this forum and not reading posts :sneaky:.

RAinces put a lot of hard work into his game 6,000 renders 30,000 plus lines code etc so I understand and have great respect for him that the main reason I will not be extending his story lines as the game is still live. The only time I taught about maybe adding on was when he stopped for about 6 months.

This suites me down to the ground as I can focus on the UI and coding as trying to do all rendering and creating a story takes a lot more time and money..

Right you are Axeman99. Let's hope you listen to ppl who have something constructive to say or positive. Shite! The crap and whining that goes on here in these threads! Ughh! Anyhow. Once again, thx for the hard work. Nice GUI.

Kokkaka

Nov 17, 2019
Thanks for your effort, Axeman. It is very nice. Looking forward to the complete version (with all current Raince's updates).

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
After heavy fighting, I was able to complete all tasks except one. It should have been completed in the middle of previous tasks, but it remained on the list. Is there any way to make it happen?
Безымянный.jpg

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Axeman99, I do not, how much do not underestimate your work. I will say even more: unlike some players, I have a friend who is a programmer. And I know very well how much work he has to do, even for a small task. And how strenuous and responsible his work is. Therefore, I respect and admire your work.
In General, I did not address my post to you, but to those players who were dissatisfied with your work. They probably wanted to see a completely new game, with a new story and almost new renderings. I point out that you did not set such a task. On the other hand, for those who play this game from the very beginning, and have already passed it more than once (personally, I tried all the routes, the total turned out to be 4 times of complete passage), your version did not bring much excitement. It remains to be happy for those who first start playing it, and starts with your version.
As for the actions of RAinces and its assessments by other people, I will tell you: thank God, we live in free countries. Not in North Korea. And freedom of speech is not when you say what you want. And also when other people say what they think, no matter how much you hate to hear it.
And again: RAinces is a man, and a man should hold the punch. This woman can become depressed if she hears a critical comment about her. A man can't do that. So let him gather his will and finish what he started. It doesn't matter if he does it for money or for an idea. The main thing is to finish what you started. And for this, he will be respected by all, both fans and foes.

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
Peoples let not get it twisted it's always about the money, but even so and especially because it's about the money the product's quality should not be reducded to teasing scences and never adding the content of those scenes with updates after updates, and continue to do it over again with the newer content, this tactic very shameful and anyone who play's a game should understand right away that when a delveloper does this it's only about the money, get your heads out of the ground and see it for what it is, but we'll still hold out hope for a quality product to fap to and those scenes to get added.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
The proposal of this game is good, but the content presented is not much. The fact is that it is quite tiring to play, anyone who will play this will be bored, the story script is all messed up, it urgently needs to be organized, the 0.15 update needs to be embedded at the beginning of the story, because it is bad enough to be grinding at the beginning of the story and having to go later to play version 0.15 which is more worthwhile. I like to play a game from the beginning, and in that game there are some of many things that are a little useless and the grind that makes you waste your time a little. I hope that when the developer releases Jenny's update he thinks about it a little, a way to be able to put all the content in one and organize it in the best possible way. I know it is difficult and it will spend a lot of time, but it will greatly improve the content of the game making the players feel more comfortable when playing. I really liked the game (proposal), but in practice I didn't feel comfortable.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Kingkoopa97, money tends to run out. But I always want to eat. So whatever you do, he still has to work. And we will wait. :devilish:

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes