HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020
I'm on Mac too. You know that you can play any RenPy game on Mac, even if it's PC release only right ?
Download RenPy on your Mac. Download the PC version. In the Renpy App, click in "Directory" to paste the PC game files.
Then select the game and "Build Distribution". Select Mac and Generate file. You have your Mac version :D
Can you describe the process in a little more detail? Thank you

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Friends, these are just some images that do not give a complete understanding of the update. On the other hand, this is the author's decision. And JENNY in the past issues was not given much attention. And there were many complaints that there was no development with shoplifters.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Yeap (esp i dont like Sucurity Bobby) , but he did improve his DAZ 3D skills, that is for sure.
Friends, these are just some images that do not give a complete understanding of the update. On the other hand, this is the author's decision. And JENNY in the past issues was not given much attention. And there were many complaints that there was no development with shoplifters.
I'm one of the people that thought there should have been more done with the shoplifters. It seems like there was always intended to be, and the fact that it never really goes anywhere highlights the haphazard nature of the game's development. There should have been more shoplifter stuff in earlier updates, and while it's a little late to go back and add it, I think it will be a welcome addition to the game. At the same time, he needs to balance it out by continuing with the main characters in this game.

Rainces can't please everyone with every update. But he does appear to be making a more conscious effort to please a broader audience and respond to some criticisms of the game. I'm more hopeful for the future of the game than I have ever been before. Maybe the next update won't have something for everyone. But we seem to be in a spot where updates might be a regular thing again. So if the next update isn't your cup of tea, waiting for the next one isn't as much of a risk as it was in the past.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes