Sep 6, 2019
You need give Lucy money on evening, then in night time came in living room and click on door. And you'll see scene with Julia and Lucy. View attachment 294407
There is no option for clicking on the door..lucy just comes inside the house I tried it many ways...can you send me the save when this scene takes place playing it on android!! Or at least guide me... on what has to be completed to get this scene..

Kokkaka

Nov 17, 2019
I doubt that we will ever see another update from Rainces. Something tells me that he is updating the counter only because it is close to the end of the month.

Of course, I would be very glad to be wrong and that Rainces makes me eat a very deserved crow.

Nevertheless, it seems that the next update will focus on that girl that no ones care about, instead of fan-favorites as Anna. Sad. This means that chances of having a solid Anna content is very low.

Reactions: paprikakab

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
I want the continuation of Lucy's drunk shower scene and more opportunities to take advantage of her. Liza's model turned uggo (and she resists the corrupt path too much), and Anna hasn't gotten scenes in so long she might have been forgotten.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I doubt that we will ever see another update from Rainces. Something tells me that he is updating the counter only because it is close to the end of the month. Of course, I would be very glad to be wrong and that Rainces makes me eat a very deserved crow. Nevertheless, it seems that the next update will focus on that girl that no ones care about, instead of fan-favorites as Anna. Sad. This means that chances of having a solid Anna content is very low.
Kokkaka, let me disagree with you. In the first RAinces, a fairly closed person. He hardly talks to anyone. Even with their fans. So we can't know what's on his mind. There is no reason to throw the game to him. It brings him a stable income. As for the long breaks between updates, I think this is due to purely technical problems. RAinces works alone. And it is very difficult to do this amount of work alone. At first, the game was only 200mB, and apparently easily fixed. Now its volume has increased 10 times, respectively, and the problems have increased as much if not more. The example of Axeman99 is very illustrative. He re-recorded and Tex spent practically the same amount of time as RAinces. This is understandable. It's only Copperfield who can snap his fingers and change everything. Patience to all and take care of yourself. :unsure:

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Kokkaka, let me disagree with you. In the first RAinces, a fairly closed person. He hardly talks to anyone. Even with their fans. So we can't know what's on his mind. There is no reason to throw the game to him. It brings him a stable income. As for the long breaks between updates, I think this is due to purely technical problems. RAinces works alone. And it is very difficult to do this amount of work alone. At first, the game was only 200mB, and apparently easily fixed. Now its volume has increased 10 times, respectively, and the problems have increased as much if not more. The example of Axeman99 is very illustrative. He re-recorded and Tex spent practically the same amount of time as RAinces. This is understandable. It's only Copperfield who can snap his fingers and change everything. Patience to all and take care of yourself. :unsure:
Hopefully he is not pissed to this thread and its people :S I don't wanna lost this game because of these angry teenagers who are don't know anything about work and psychology. They do not understand that this is his second job and he is making this game with nobody, it is hard as f...k believe me. (I know coding and little bit of DAZ so i know) Hopefully one day he will come here and give us BBS' informations and news like old days (y)

paprikakab

Dec 21, 2017
Is a patreon's only post? Because in the web page that information is not published. But, isn't a warranty of nothing, in July post the first advance of version 15 and several years later :p and just when patreons really pressed him, when post the actual version. So, it's the same thing here, maybe at December, may release the next version... maybe....

• Haha
Reactions: OGRey
Jan 19, 2020
Is a patreon's only post? Because in the web page that information is not published. But, isn't a warranty of nothing, in July post the first advance of version 15 and several years later :p and just when patreons really pressed him, when post the actual version. So, it's the same thing here, maybe at December, may release the next version... maybe....
Definitely can be true judging by previous experiences but you never know lol, just letting the ppl know where the development is for right now.

Reactions: cerebotio2

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
paprikakab, of course, we see the coronavirus pandemic, and everyone is very upset, but you are overly pessimistic. :unsure:

Kokkaka

Nov 17, 2019
Well, I was only making a reasonable guess based on what we know. This game was very close to be abandoned, he was silent for months and yet he was able to have a good flow of money. He could pull this out again. Emphasis on could, not would.

Mind that I do not criticize Rainces nor his patreons... It is only a factual guess, not a judgment if this is right or wrong. As someone that downloads this game for free, I am actually very grateful that this site and Rainces exists. It is only a shame that a clearly talented developer like Rainces, for some reason, is not able/willing to keep a constant flow of updates that I believe would be proportional to his patreons earnings. But hey... it is just me.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes