OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
...Now i remember Bobby did cum in Lucy's pussy, didn't he? Hahaha, and if i'm not mistaken nobody talk about that, right? :KEK:
She'll be like "why i did not have my period yet? I guess my hormones are tricking my body..." Damn Bobby, when she is going to the Hospital, u fucked hahaha :KEK:. Bobby is just going to say when she asked him "I tought you were virgin Lucy!!! So you were always a bitch ha, and you asking me, wtf!!!" (she will be answer to that sentence very feriously, probably with a big slap), Bobby is just gonna say "Ok ok calm down! Although, i'm just thinking... You know, probably that motherfucker in the Night Club is impregnate you (he is gonna stop gonna few second and then), i'm gonna kill him Lucy!!!!" and after that, Bobby is gonna beat that loser then Lucy will be in big debt to Bobby.

(y)

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
...Now i remember Bobby did cum in Lucy's pussy, didn't he? Hahaha, and if i'm not mistaken nobody talk about that, right? :KEK:
She'll be like "why i did not have my period yet? I guess my hormones are tricking my body..." Damn Bobby, when she is going to the Hospital, u fucked hahaha :KEK:. Bobby is just going to say when she asked him "I tought you were virgin Lucy!!! So you were always a bitch ha, and you asking me, wtf!!!" (she will be answer to that sentence very feriously, probably with a big slap), Bobby is just gonna say "Ok ok calm down! Although, i'm just thinking... You know, probably that motherfucker in the Night Club is impregnate you (he is gonna stop gonna few second and then), i'm gonna kill him Lucy!!!!" and after that, Bobby is gonna beat that loser then Lucy will be in big debt to Bobby.

(y)
That mothercraker in nightclub was so fucking loser dude hahah, with all that he'll be fucked worse :ROFLMAO::LOL: C'mon Bobby arrange this guy to Julia. You know what i mean when i say "arrange" right? Goooood JUST DO IT! :ROFLMAO:

harryy

Feb 8, 2020
hey anyone help i am struck in taking photos of liza she is not turning around in the knees pose i am not able to progress in the her story
anyy one help

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
RAinces ... I think he has no intention of launching an update before 10 months, note: he is already earning almost US $ 1000, if he is Venezuelan, and almost a fortune, remember if he spent 10 months with 75% now he is 70 %, taking into account your false promises along the way, I think this update will not come out before January 2021, so keep calm.
Talves Axemman99 toasts us with his MOD and we can pass the time until the update arrives.

RAinces ... Acho que ele não tem intenção de lançar uma atualização antes de 10 meses, nota: ele já está ganhando quase US $ 1000, se é venezuelano e quase uma fortuna, lembre-se de que passou 10 meses com 75% agora ele é de 70%, levando em consideração suas falsas promessas ao longo do caminho, acho que essa atualização não será lançada antes de janeiro de 2021, portanto, mantenha a calma.
Talves Axemman99 nos brinda com seu MOD e podemos passar o tempo até que a atualização chegue.

• Angry
Reactions: roro

Huutistbroo

Mar 30, 2020
Per request, here is my unofficial android port of Bad Bobby Saga - v0.15 (Taboo Edition) + D.S.-sama Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
How do I open the cheat menu on android?

kynn88

May 25, 2018
Is NTR preventable? In the tags it doesn't show if it is or not, that's why I'm asking. I have no problem with games with NTR, because there are those who like it, but I don't like it and only play it if it's avoidable! I thank those who answer me!

Reactions: acer19

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Is NTR preventable? In the tags it doesn't show if it is or not, that's why I'm asking. I have no problem with games with NTR, because there are those who like it, but I don't like it and only play it if it's avoidable! I thank those who answer me!
yes its preventable

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
RAinces ... I think he has no intention of launching an update before 10 months, note: he is already earning almost US $ 1000, if he is Venezuelan, and almost a fortune, remember if he spent 10 months with 75% now he is 70 %, taking into account your false promises along the way, I think this update will not come out before January 2021, so keep calm.
Talves Axemman99 toasts us with his MOD and we can pass the time until the update arrives.

RAinces ... Acho que ele não tem intenção de lançar uma atualização antes de 10 meses, nota: ele já está ganhando quase US $ 1000, se é venezuelano e quase uma fortuna, lembre-se de que passou 10 meses com 75% agora ele é de 70%, levando em consideração suas falsas promessas ao longo do caminho, acho que essa atualização não será lançada antes de janeiro de 2021, portanto, mantenha a calma.
Talves Axemman99 nos brinda com seu MOD e podemos passar o tempo até que a atualização chegue.
Axeman won't update the main characters storyline. Especially the mom's! He said he don't wanna do it because he believes rainces will push out an update sooner with an extended storyline.

Reactions: SamHaim

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
I do not believe that RA will make new updates in a short time, given that it took 10 months for a not-so-big update, more than 2 months have gone by for a promise of 1 ½ months for updates, so don't count on July update or August, this is my opinion, the game is good, but the delay in updating makes me stop admiring the creator and discredit his word.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes