Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Or maybe the developer is spending all his time each day doing content, rendering, writing and etc. But this game now needs to organize the gameplay, since they are changing Jenny's model and will have to do everything from the beginning. I don't think it's fun to have to skip a big part of the story without starting at the beginning. (version 0.15 mode)
I hope the developers can do that, put the stories together and make them just unique and remove the excess grind and nonsense that the game has.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
any1 know y my save from 13 isnt working?
I'm getting the following error. Can anyone help?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/msannapathonly.rpy", line 6081, in script
$ renpy.pause ()
File "game/msannapathonly.rpy", line 6081, in <module>
$ renpy.pause ()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/msannapathonly.rpy", line 6081, in script
$ renpy.pause ()
File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\badbobbysaga-0.15-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\badbobbysaga-0.15-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/msannapathonly.rpy", line 6081, in <module>
$ renpy.pause ()
File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\badbobbysaga-0.15-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1471, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\badbobbysaga-0.15-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\badbobbysaga-0.15-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\badbobbysaga-0.15-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\badbobbysaga-0.15-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\badbobbysaga-0.15-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\badbobbysaga-0.15-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\badbobbysaga-0.15-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 683, in render
sensitive = renpy.python.py_eval(self.screen.sensitive, locals=self.scope)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Bad Bobby Saga 0.15

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Im interested in the game but can someone explain to my after 2 1/2 years its only on v0.15?

Thx in advance!

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Im interested in the game but can someone explain to my after 2 1/2 years its only on v0.15?

Thx in advance!
It's quite a bit of content even though it on says v0.15, think of it more like update v15. Dev is a bit slow but someone these things take longer than expected. I don't think he farms much or any of the work out so it's all done by one person.

Reactions: Dudlbert

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
It's quite a bit of content even though it on says v0.15, think of it more like update v15. Dev is a bit slow but someone these things take longer than expected. I don't think he farms much or any of the work out so it's all done by one person.
Thx for the info!

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
so after i got thats pill how to use it,its for Lucy?
its been along time so im not 100% but i believe u use then on liza,mom, and lucy, so u can do more physical activities at night, but i thank there is 1 events that involves lucy were she comes home drunk and asks for water not sure how to trigger it tho. There should be a task icon in the top right that tells u what to do unless its bugged like mine

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes