devfebg7746

May 11, 2020
its been along time so im not 100% but i believe u use then on liza,mom, and lucy, so u can do more physical activities at night, but i thank there is 1 events that involves lucy were she comes home drunk and asks for water not sure how to trigger it tho. There should be a task icon in the top right that tells u what to do unless its bugged like mine
ya i've been try thats when she drunk but i only can bring her to toilet and there not diffrent maybe i should keep doing this? till its change?

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
ya i've been try thats when she drunk but i only can bring her to toilet and there not diffrent maybe i should keep doing this? till its change?
i know when shes drunk there are 2 factors that change the out come (total of 4 results)

#1. witch dress she is wearing (red or green)
#2. do/don't give her extra 50$

save when she comes into ur room and use the different combinations to figure it out and as u said u may have to do it more then once or u may have to just change the dress

Last edited:
Reactions: devfebg7746

devfebg7746

May 11, 2020
i know when shes drunk there are 2 factors that change the out come (total of 4 results)

save when she comes into ur room and use the different combinations to figure it out and as u said u may have to do it more then once or u may have to just change the dress
alright i'll do thx bro

lessmother3

May 11, 2020
Hello,
Is this normal that stats increased by cheat mode are not saved? When I load the game again any stats increase is lost. Also after restarting the game cheat mode is off.

devfebg7746

May 11, 2020

i tried bro but game said not ready yet, so its mean next version?

oten05

Jul 7, 2018
The codes for Night confident and stealth for v15 Enhanced [1.2d] on the console. The old ones didn't work. Anybody knows? Thanks!
i did Affection, Domination and money.

Last edited:

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Is there any way to skip Time or see whats the Time/Day current? There is no Clock or something so I have to wait in my room for Liza's return
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but without knowing how long or how to skip time its just Painfull.
There are periods in the story where you have harassed everyone in the house, it's nighttime, can't shower, can't practice stealth, and clicking on the bed does nothing. Stuck in limbo. How the hell can you make time go forward?

jhonxlx

Dec 12, 2019
[QUOTE = "onurcamel, publicación: 3498396, miembro: 259018"]
Esta escala no está en el juego. escanear en el mod de axeman. esto aquí va al mod.
sry por mal engrish :)
[/CITAR]

¿Cómo llego a esa escena?

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes