tonyzz

May 12, 2019
u need to get julia in the kitchen first and rid of her

i see much player stuck in this part , and i can only advice u ,try all other side of story
hope later u find julia in kicthen u can go forward whit liza

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
This game is making me a little bored right now. I don't see logic in some points. I have the distinct impression that everything is done just to hold the player. This is boring. If you don't want the game to end quickly, create more content. What logic does it have to fulfill a mission using the car and then say that I have to fix the same car to fulfill another mission? There is no logic to this. Clearly wanting to hold the player. Let me finish soon, hell, if I want to. What a bag! hahahaha

Reactions: Corambis and tonyzz

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
u need to get julia in the kitchen first and rid of her

i see much player stuck in this part , and i can only advice u ,try all other side of story
hope later u find julia in kicthen u can go forward whit liza
Yes friend. I made it. But I came to the conclusion that it is all for time. It is taking us longer than necessary to finish the new content, and that is boring. Now I wait an eternity to be able to follow Lucy with the car. I have nothing else to do and I have to skip the days to see what happens. Totally meaningless.

Reactions: tonyzz

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
I've notice no one is upset about how Liza looks now? what's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? There should be an outcry of rage about this..... or am I the only one here who was bother by her nose and skin changing?:(

Reactions: Mr. Goner

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
I know you're right, the new one isn't bad... it's just that I fell for the first one...... Damn you rainces did you change Liza on purpose to hurt me?!

• Sad
Reactions: OGRey

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
the truth is that reinces no longer remembers how he created jenny and after several failures he gave up.
that's why jenny changes, too bad it was wonderful

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
.... :( and did you see new Jenny? :S Now she is looking like a doll :cry:
If I'm not mistaken I think that jenny was AxeMan99's version for the mod because he couldn't get something right with the rendering sadly, and he was asking just which one of the two version we preferred.

• Wow
Reactions: OGRey

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
If I'm not mistaken I think that jenny was AxeMan99's version for the mod because he couldn't get something right with the rendering sadly, and he was asking just which one of the two version we preferred.
no axeman to quoted the post of rainces in his patreon, i am sure that if him forgot how to do jenny after 2 years

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
no axeman to quoted the post of rainces in his patreon, i am sure that if him forgot how to do jenny after 2 years
Yeap you are right tonyzz, rainces pls change Jenny. She is not lookiing like woman anymore, she is looking like child or a doll. And if you have too little time to work, do not waste your time on Jenny, we already have 3 "undone" beautiful girls.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes