F85King

Mar 6, 2018
stop supporting this game - he needed 7 months for a new little update.. the mother "update path" before - were old pictures + 30 new, only.

a lot pictures from the new update are old - the pool szene is one year old.

he wrote on january 2020 -
from now on: every month an new update.. yesterday he updated his patreon. he wants 2000,00 dollar in a month to make every month an update :D

really? No apology ? He only wants more money ? I hope nobody take this shit :D

on december 2020 you get a new update - new Jenny + 100 new mother pictures.. thats it :D

2000,00 for this ?
NO!

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
stop supporting this game - he needed 7 months for a new little update.. the mother "update path" before - were old pictures + 30 new, only.

a lot pictures from the new update are old - the pool szene is one year old.

he wrote on january 2020 -
from now on: every month an new update.. yesterday he updated his patreon. he wants 2000,00 dollar in a month to make every month an update :D

really? No apology ? He only wants more money ? I hope nobody take this shit :D

on december 2020 you get a new update - new Jenny + 100 new mother pictures.. thats it :D

2000,00 for this ?
NO!
bruv, you sounds like the usual whiny freeloader for me.

if you like have donated something and being this angry, you can always cancel your support, leave the game and move on with your life. as simple as that.
if the creator felt like the support was dropping, he can work/fix it out or leaves it.

supporter can always relay their thoughts directly in the creator's page.

but no, the rampaging hysterical maniac are usually the freeloaders. :))

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
I used my old save and its works. And dont say shit... There is not 1000 pictures.... 50?-_- make the update in 15 minutes

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
anyway rainces to said 2 thousand dollars 1 realese every 1 month and a half, and not 1 month, 1 month and a half ........

Dottor-Male-326x245.png mhumhuamhaumhaumhuamhau i want a million dollar

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
anyone know about the scene he see julia in kitchen if yes can you give me save please

p.s

To be honest I'm pretty disappointed with the content of the game I was expecting so long to have a lot of content in the game and interesting but it didn't happen for example there is nothing new with Jenny there are no options like using the sleeping pills or alcohol I can only hope that in the next update he will add a lot of content that was Should be already in the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Twk.Twk

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
If at all possible you should leave her face this doesn't even look like her unless it's just been so long since I had a scene with her nope that's a totally different person:mad::mad:
laflare82
because you say to axeman99 he only reported a post on the page
by patreon of rainces, tell rainces

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes