delta67

May 11, 2018
No, he said, he would make like small updates, within 1,5 month and post it! Like tommygreen said, if he's out of your money .. and people don't longer support him, then maybe he's making progress with picture updates .. only that .. no game update!

Reactions: devonY7

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
What kind of software people use to create these 3D games ?

Jul 31, 2019
daz3d for the models and the engine is renpy
This game is made using Daz3D for the 3D graphics and RenPy for the engine. RenPy is a version of Python built for games and visual novels.

There are other options for both graphics and engine, depending on what you like or have access to. A lot of games like Harem Hotel and The Headmaster are made with Honey Select, which is a game itself from Illusion released a few years ago. Other designers will use Blender or some other 3D modeling software. Daz3D is a good middle ground that has a strong base of available characters and options without being too difficult to pick up. As for the engine, there's a few other options like RPG Maker (RPGM), Unreal, or a couple others available, but it all depends on what you want to do and how you want to do it. You could also build your program from the ground up if you really wanted to, but if you're just starting off, RenPy is the best way to go. I've spent a long time working with computers, and Python is very easy to learn and figure out. Plus, getting good at Python will look good on any resume.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
This game is made using Daz3D for the 3D graphics and RenPy for the engine. RenPy is a version of Python built for games and visual novels.

There are other options for both graphics and engine, depending on what you like or have access to. A lot of games like Harem Hotel and The Headmaster are made with Honey Select, which is a game itself from Illusion released a few years ago. Other designers will use Blender or some other 3D modeling software. Daz3D is a good middle ground that has a strong base of available characters and options without being too difficult to pick up. As for the engine, there's a few other options like RPG Maker (RPGM), Unreal, or a couple others available, but it all depends on what you want to do and how you want to do it. You could also build your program from the ground up if you really wanted to, but if you're just starting off, RenPy is the best way to go. I've spent a long time working with computers, and Python is very easy to learn and figure out. Plus, getting good at Python will look good on any resume.
the headmaster is not made with honey select but another illusion program

Jul 31, 2019
the headmaster is not made with honey select but another illusion program
My bad. I get confused by the different titles used. And to make things even more confusing, I just saw HS2 show up here a few days ago. Figure 3-6 months before we start seeing a wave of games made with that program.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
the update rate is awful, but the last update was good imho
The last update was probably the best so far in my opinion. Others would disagree of course. It depends on what you're looking for in a game. I do have some hope that the next update will be good as well- if there is one, or at least anytime soon. We're already four months out from the last one if my math is right, when Rainces had said he had accepted help and was going to try to get them out every two months or so.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hello Guys how are you??? any know what hot game recomend for me?? core2duo ram2gb???
you do have some old machine/pc, yet those games arent exactly some high-end rpgs, so you should be just fine with most of them...anyway, you should try and ask that question here

dato000

Nov 16, 2017
Hello Guys how are you??? any know what hot game recomend for me?? core2duo ram2gb???
You are talking complete games?? try Man of the house.

What others are good, really good:
Milfy City
Big Brother
The Twist
Treasure of nadie
Taffy Tales
Amnesia
Dreams Of Desire
Midnight Paradise

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
Hi guys, New update from DEV

Hey guy,

This update is focus on Jenny, with more then 500 new pic and scenes that nicely filling the gaps between the old scenes, and kill the grinding especially in the early game.

This was a great opportunity for me to add more features to the game to decrease the grinding even more and make the game much more fluid and fun.

I've been working on those changes more than I anticipated but I think it was necessary at this point.

sadly it will delay the release in about a week.

New features :

1. New "girl marker" which indicate where the girls are at any time.

2. All items in the shop are now available(except 1).

3. Fix for the mini game.

4. Add music and sound effect to the scenes.

5. The hint bar(build in walk-through) are now available from the beginning of the game.

6. New place unlocked: The strip bar.

7. New options in some of the old scenes.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes