Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
Anybody have the saves where you spank Lucy studying and in the white swimsuit? I cant find out how to do it. Thank you. P.S. I've done it a long time ago but lost the saves.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
At the beginning of the game there is a sex scene with MC and his mother, but it is just an MC's dream. After that, the game has a lot of grinding, teasing and very few sex scenes. I don't know if this is an NTR scene but there is a scene where the MC's mother is raped by her boss but the MC can stop it. There are sex scenes with MC's sister (Lucy) and there is a BJ scene with a random girl. I was surprised that this game is almost 3 years old, I know that the developer went a long time without giving any updates, and this year he ended up coming back with an update and returning to his game. So it looks like he's bringing Jenny's content and remaking the entire model of the character, there are rumors that he's organizing the game by removing excess grind and useless things that the game has.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I downloaded the game because I saw it was almost 3 years in development but I saw some comment that there is only one sex scene and that too an NTR? Is this true? I don't want to dive into 3 years of grind fest without it taking me anywhere lol. Can someone please shed some light on it? Thanks :)
The game is watch a hormonal teenager masturabte to his family, that's it.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
The game is watch a hormonal teenager masturabte to his family, that's it.
Oh com on now! He does get some BJs and force-fucks Julia (if you can get the sequences right!)! But it takes sooooooo long, you sometimes forget what the hell you wanted. And now Jenny into the fray? More fapping for MC ....

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Oh com on now! He does get some BJs and force-fucks Julia (if you can get the sequences right!)! But it takes sooooooo long, you sometimes forget what the hell you wanted. And now Jenny into the fray? More fapping for MC ....
Jenny is by far the most useless character, 3 years and all there is to her is a character remake that makes her look like aline in human skin. And that bullshit with the bad ending rape just shows the lack of balls the dev has when he forces a bad end with a sex scene to keep milking the suspension for later storylines, hate it when that bullshit is pulled.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes