JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
So what is the difference between playing from the beginning and choosing Story mode? The way I understand it Story Mode is apparently more streamlined and goes easy on grinding, but it's only focused on the Mom or what?

Jul 31, 2019
So what is the difference between playing from the beginning and choosing Story mode? The way I understand it Story Mode is apparently more streamlined and goes easy on grinding, but it's only focused on the Mom or what?
Pretty much. The story mode is the condensed version of Mom's story. It included a few scenes and images that weren't part of the normal game up to that point, but that was in the 0.14 release. I'm pretty sure they're part of the normal game now.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
And that bullshit with the bad ending rape just shows the lack of balls the dev has when he forces a bad end with a sex scene to keep milking the suspension for later storylines, hate it when that bullshit is pulled.
I actually didn't mind that scene, and it was probably one of the highlights of this last update. The developer has been teasing the rape angle for years, but going to weird lengths to avoid it. I'd rather have a bad end rape scene than no sex (or at least incest) for a couple more updates. I'd much rather take a scene like this than seeing the mom get raped by her boss, Lucy getting raped by Julia, or a dream sequence or more creeping and masturbation. It might have been interesting to see the game not end there so we could see what happens next. But my real hope that is we get into some actual, at least semi-consensual incest soon.

MGMT

Nov 30, 2019
Great Work, dev. (Drop a tear of happiness) (obviusly im not english) (blalablabla).
If i wanna chose one scene the alternatives like rape are georgeus. Yeah, maybe im a lil' depraved thing.

Reactions: allintine

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
Really someone expected he will meet his deadline? You have to remember if Rainces say:
one month -> at least 6 weeks, and then info that he need 2 weeks more
one week -> two weeks, and then info that he need a few more days
one day -> two days, and then info that he need a few more hours XD

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Really someone expected he will meet his deadline? You have to remember if Rainces say:
one month -> at least 6 weeksmonths, and then info that he need 2 weeksmonths more
one week -> two weeksmonths, and then info that he need a few more daysweeks
one day -> two daysweeks, and then info that he need a few more hoursdays XD
there, you'll thank me later XD.
and that's just the first rec..iteration cycle :BootyTime:

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
5months since last update.. His latest post (June 3) on Patreon, he has gathered 500 new pic.. ... 500 ... In 5months?!
But hey good news, implemented hints from start (y)

• Haha
Reactions: hmc15
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes