frankieboy06

Modder
Mar 22, 2018
Hallo Leute,
Für alle Freunde der deutschen Sprache. Meine Übersetzung ins Deutsche von Bad Bobby Saga Version 0.15. Entpacke es einfach und kopiere es in den Spielordner. Habe Spaß

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I can see that the developer is remaking a part of the story and I hope he brings the parts together into one, I want to say that I hope we played the story from the beginning without having to skip. By the way, it was promised that it will remove an amount of grinding and useless things and this is good for those who are going to play.

Reactions: Hugosdo

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I downloaded the game because I saw it was almost 3 years in development but I saw some comment that there is only one sex scene and that too an NTR? Is this true? I don't want to dive into 3 years of grind fest without it taking me anywhere lol. Can someone please shed some light on it? Thanks :)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I downloaded the game because I saw it was almost 3 years in development but I saw some comment that there is only one sex scene and that too an NTR? Is this true? I don't want to dive into 3 years of grind fest without it taking me anywhere lol. Can someone please shed some light on it? Thanks :)
there is a lot of teasing, and a few sex scenes.
if i remember ok, so far there are two full sex scenes (an one being bad end though;)), and there is no ntr as such. There is a scene with your "landlady" and her boss, where he is groping her and tries to advance, yet you could put a stop on it early enough.
based on overall development so far, i would say a 3 more years should be enough to get some proper action in this game:WeSmart:

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
there is a lot of teasing, and a few sex scenes.
if i remember ok, so far there are two full sex scenes (an one being bad end though;)), and there is no ntr as such. There is a scene with your "landlady" and her boss, where he is groping her and tries to advance, yet you could put a stop on it early enough.
based on overall development so far, i would say a 3 more years should be enough to get some proper action in this game:WeSmart:
It's worse than I thought. Haha Aight, Imma head out.

Reactions: Corambis

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Hi guys, New update from DEV

Hey guy,

This update is focus on Jenny, with more then 500 new pic and scenes that nicely filling the gaps between the old scenes, and kill the grinding especially in the early game.

This was a great opportunity for me to add more features to the game to decrease the grinding even more and make the game much more fluid and fun.

I've been working on those changes more than I anticipated but I think it was necessary at this point.

sadly it will delay the release in about a week.

New features :

1. New "girl marker" which indicate where the girls are at any time.

2. All items in the shop are now available(except 1).

3. Fix for the mini game.

4. Add music and sound effect to the scenes.

5. The hint bar(build in walk-through) are now available from the beginning of the game.

6. New place unlocked: The strip bar.

7. New options in some of the old scenes.
WHO THE FUCK IS JENNY? give me the mom!

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes