BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
5months since last update.. His latest post (June 3) on Patreon, he has gathered 500 new pic.. ... 500 ... In 5months?!
But hey good news, implemented hints from start (y)
500 in 5 months is not a lot right? Also, is the girl in your sig from a game?

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Maybe at the time he was stopped he was doing some renders, this may be possible or not. End up with the grinding of this game and start building the game again, I think even better. But I believe that in this update we will not have content from Liza, Lucy and Anna. Just a piece of Jenna's story and some other content of random characters (example, the strip club girl).

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Then you guys know what to do! Let's pull out the cash!
yep, im keep telling it as well, yet only a few ones pulled it out.:FacePalm::p
see, thats a problem with those rich folks - they dont care about those 5-10$ for them its nothing and dont wanna to bother by canceling/starting it.:illuminati:
so the only choice is to rob them firstly, so they become a bit more "money-is-leaking-aware":WeSmart:
after that rainces will have no choices, yet to pull out all three updates he already has in his stock, at once:KEK:

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
Olha, RAinces só precisa de R $ 500 para viver bem na Venezuela, se ele é venezuelano, então ele tem muito dinheiro para retirar, o que acontecerá e muitos continuarão pagando por quase nada, esperando uma atualização. Sugestão, fique calmo ou deixe o jogo para sempre, já perdi a esperança de ter uma atualização muito boa, o que vier e apenas para manter o seu dinheiro. Pense nisso.

Look, RAinces just needs R
$ 500 to live well in Venezuela, if he is a Venezuelan, so he has a lot of money to withdraw, which will happen and that many will continue to pay for almost nothing, waiting for an update.
Suggestion, stay calm or leave this game for good, I already lost hope of having a really good update, whatever comes and just to keep your money.
Think about it.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Is there a bug in Version 0.15 preventing the mom from being in her room on Tuesday and Friday afternoon, to spend time with her to be out of the house for Liza's return? I find the mom near the pool in the afternoons smoking. Thanks.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
you didnt get it at all: no money-updates, money-no updates.
welcome to the rainces's world btw ;)
How much to deliver an update? Looks like the dev's earning about a grand a month. I for one would be willing to contribute if the updates were more timely and fulfilling. "Sex sells" what more needs to be said?

Feb 1, 2020
If he was more consistent with the updates, he would earn the money he is asking for. Right now he isn't getting the money he wants to work on the game full-time because he hardly works on it.

Reactions: Mwanted

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
If most people have the option between working and getting paid some money, or not working, but still getting enough money to take care of what they want, they'll choose not to work. I'd do it if I could, up until the point the money for not working couldn't cover my needs anymore. Then it's back to work.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes