Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
So any sex scenes yet? Last time i checked around a year ago it was jutter trash. Seriously the amount of blueballing in this game is absurd and dont give me "its about the story ,lets face it the writing in this game is not any better then those 2 dollar crappy romance novels you see in stores at the counter written by authors using aliases. I
There's of course the dream about Anna that's been there forever, but I personally never count things like that. But the last update added a sex scene with Julia and both a glory hole blowjob and sex with Lucy. The sex scenes are both rape, and the Lucy one ends with a game over. But I found both to be somewhat satisfying after all of the blueballing. Maybe it's just that it was nice to have something after so long. We'll just have to see how things are in the next update, when and if that comes out.

Partner001

Sep 18, 2018
View attachment 132593

Overview:
I'm currently working on "Bad Brother Saga", This game is about a young brother who lived with his mother and 3 sisters. He will use all the means to drag them into a sexual relationship. Previously "Bad Brother Saga"
Thread Updated: 2020-02-29
Release Date: 2020-02-29
Developer: RAinces
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Patches:
Extras: - MOD
Thanks juhan13 for sharing. * This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 571965 View attachment 571970 View attachment 571966 View attachment 571967 View attachment 571962 View attachment 571968 View attachment 571969 View attachment 20390 View attachment 571963 View attachment 20387 View attachment 20388 View attachment 20389
Hello, I just started playing. I would need all Bad Bobby Saga walkthrough. How can I get them?

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
A quickly question, the ntr is avoidable? I dont mind if the game has ntr for sure, but I need to know if the ntr is forced or just an option more for the game, ty in advance if someone answer me !

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
A quickly question, the ntr is avoidable? I dont mind if the game has ntr for sure, but I need to know if the ntr is forced or just an option more for the game, ty in advance if someone answer me !
Its barley ntr but yes you can avoid it, its a one choice thing right before and that's it really.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

EyeCannon

Nov 19, 2019
There's of course the dream about Anna that's been there forever, but I personally never count things like that. But the last update added a sex scene with Julia and both a glory hole blowjob and sex with Lucy. The sex scenes are both rape, and the Lucy one ends with a game over. But I found both to be somewhat satisfying after all of the blueballing. Maybe it's just that it was nice to have something after so long. We'll just have to see how things are in the next update, when and if that comes out.
How do you get those scenes? I am still keep getting stuck at the part where you have to the test with her.. cant progress any further then that.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
The dev hasn't posted on his Patreon in over 3 weeks, so how is that helping him to secure more money and confidence? :unsure: LOL, some extremely horny fans require proof-of-life! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Kermit79

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
The new version has been finished for at least a week or two, probably more.
He's waiting for the end of the month so that he can keep those few unfortunate patrons he still have for the next month too.
He's just a scammer. If you can do not support him ever, there are many creators far more worthy of your support

rexxar.0

Aug 8, 2017
if guyz can remember from Humbling experience i can see a lot similar activities btween and Rainces....even the Anna model is the same model from Humbling experience

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes