rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
People stopped believing him.1 week ago he was earning 1k $. Yesterday ot was 950, now is 840$. With this approach, he will quickly end his career, because he annoys his contributors.

Reactions: MikeD13

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I dont mind to support a good creator, but who communicate!!!
Many drop a weekly message, what is like... , how are things... He is simply avoiding people!
One of the mistakes he is making, giving definite terms, instead what needs doing and how much work is left.
And believe me, i would NOT!!! quit my job if i would have skills like that and could create games as good and funny as ths one.
I believe we will receive the update later, maybe with some late addition or late fix, but the lack of communication is what is killing the peoples trust and pride, form supporting a semi-conman

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
I dont mind to support a good creator, but who communicate!!!
Many drop a weekly message, what is like... , how are things... He is simply avoiding people!
One of the mistakes he is making, giving definite terms, instead what needs doing and how much work is left.
And believe me, i would NOT!!! quit my job if i would have skills like that and could create games as good and funny as ths one.
I believe we will receive the update later, maybe with some late addition or late fix, but the lack of communication is what is killing the peoples trust and pride, form supporting a semi-conman
With only several post of preview images Rainces income increased from 900 to 1250...it was that easy and simple...inform people and promote new content .... he could easily meet the 2k goal.... but since he went silent once again and missed several deadlines, his income fell... and now it is the same old story once again

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
The really worst thing for him is that several of these people abandoning won't come back ever again. You can milk people, yes, but then you'll lose a good bunch of them forever.

ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
when it will be released to fuck with mom, in the free version until the part of liza in the pool we can't go any further

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
when it will be released to fuck with mom, in the free version until the part of liza in the pool we can't go any further
Even in the next - coming - delayed - update, he said it's mainly about a nobody we don't care for!

This mom and the way her story developed, this had potential to be in the top tier. But his focus is all about developing the side characters i don't know what for!

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
People stopped believing him.1 week ago he was earning 1k $. Yesterday ot was 950, now is 840$. With this approach, he will quickly end his career, because he annoys his contributors.
It's the start of a new month, of course earning drops. Every creator on Patreon will see a decrease of earnings at the start of every month. This is not some kind of revelation. lol

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Even in the next - coming - delayed - update, he said it's mainly about a nobody we don't care for!

This mom and the way her story developed, this had potential to be in the top tier. But his focus is all about developing the side characters i don't know what for!
Maybe because some (or many) of us do not care about her and prefer other characters?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maybe because some (or many) of us do not care about her and prefer other characters?
I think because it is the relationship with the mother that matters most, if he closes that we would stop waiting for updates

instead updates on secondary characters keep the game active

Reactions: MikeD13

bilad

May 4, 2020
Technically how we call this kind of games,,?
How we can search typical storyline games..?

Expecting legends....:cool:

josie

May 5, 2017
I don't understand this rationale..... What motivates him to do anything if everyone pulls his payment? I also don't understand why you care what people do with their money. $1 and $5 isn't alot for some people, so if they are willing to spend it so that someone can slowly deliver a game they like, so be it.

If you don't like the game and you want it to die, simply ignore it.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I don't understand this rationale..... What motivates him to do anything if everyone pulls his payment? I also don't understand why you care what people do with their money. $1 and $5 isn't alot for some people, so if they are willing to spend it so that someone can slowly deliver a game they like, so be it.

If you don't like the game and you want it to die, simply ignore it.
Because the evidence seems to point to Rainces being content to get paid for doing nothing. As long as people keep giving him money each month, and it's enough for him to live on, he has no incentive to actually deliver an update. Based on where people thinks he lives, his patreon income might very well be enough to support him without any kind of outside job. In the past, it's been his support dropping too low that seems to prompt him to release a new update. With the last update, it seemed to also help that Axeman was working on their own version of the game, which Rainces likely saw as a threat to their income as well. Given that he is often "a week away" from delivering an update for months at a time seems to bear this out.

$1-$5 isn't a lot for most people. But if you have 100 people pledging that much to Rainces each month (or more), it adds up in a big way. Except they're paying for nothing. They're not supporting the game. They're supporting Rainces not doing anything because he doesn't have to until he needs a boost to his income.

People are free to do what they want to, of course. Rainces is free to sit back and rake in money and not actually produce anything because I don't think there's anything legally obligating him to. People are free to keep supporting him, even if they get nothing in return. And people are free to criticize all of this, and suggest people stop giving Rainces money for nothing, because that is usually the only way we see a new update.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes