sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Just started this game and love it. Favorite girl so far Liza although i guess it should be julia. Hardly any action though and reading on here it will be a long time still as we haven't even started on jenny yet. I guess I'll check in later on to see if progresses

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

sandman85

Oct 3, 2017
No No I meant the last anything was a psot on his patron on 6.3.20 Said something about a week delay. That is it. He has lost at least 100 dollars and 50 patrons on the page. I promised him a lot of money to finish it and no response. The past update was 2.29.20. I think that if another month goes by we should consider it abandoned. He is make close to 900 a month while Axeman is working for free....

Reactions: Black Ram oss

imbored000929

Jun 3, 2018
Lol he hasn't posted anything new in 6 months just like last time. Anyone who actually trusts him to release content and pay for his patreon is an idiot.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
No No I meant the last anything was a psot on his patron on 6.3.20 Said something about a week delay. That is it. He has lost at least 100 dollars and 50 patrons on the page. I promised him a lot of money to finish it and no response. The past update was 2.29.20. I think that if another month goes by we should consider it abandoned. He is make close to 900 a month while Axeman is working for free....
I don't think he's gonna leave him. He made a great game (mostly for the idea), but the problem with RAinces is the false expectations. He creates great expectations, to try to earn as much as possible and in the end it disappoints us every time.
For my bad experience, in some ways, I understand the fact that it's a long and underappreciated job, but up to a certain point.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Does anyone here actually care about the oldest sister? He seems to be putting a lot of effort in her now when there was none for 3 years.

View attachment 728580
Well, majority of the community does not care about her. It is undestandable cause her story has almost zero content. For Rainces, she is the easy option how to add a new content without really caring about other plots...not that it cause him a problem to leave stories unfinished (like a legendary drunk Lucy shower scene)

Reactions: Boobgobbler

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
That mom is the only reason i have this thread on watch
i have this on "watch" as one of the funniest threads around here (along with milfy city, wvm, filf and few others):WeSmart:
rainces is doing really good job on having people on the hook, though he is not involved in conversations here at all:p

Rpraj

Aug 6, 2018

Update information:
Hey guys, sorry for the long blackout, I had to take some break from this game.
As I said before, I'm working in construction and recently I was assigned for a new project that put me under real pressure.
In addition, I've decided to put some changes in this update since I wasn't satisfied with the outcome.
Anyone that paid last month 5$ or above, will get a link for next version (when it will be ready!) even if you are no longer a patron of this game!
Just send my an email (when it will be ready!) to raincesart@gmail.com, please make sure to mention your patron's user name and your processed pledged.
Thanks for the understand, hoping to release it soon.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Hmmm last i heard he was waiting for the coder its why i dropped my pledge. Well back to giving this a hole money i guess. I know what can i say i love the game. He could put out an update with just cosmetic changes to the ui i would still support him. Call it delusional hope

Reactions: allintine
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes