MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
I'm stuck at . I need to get rid of Julia (her room , Tues, Fri) WTF am I missing
Well... you are missing the way how to get rid of Julia :p

Now to be serious, I think you must catch Julia in the kitchen during afternoon. It should trigger a blackmail scene with photos you make.

Last edited:

sandman85

Oct 3, 2017
He is right on track to release it in the same amount of time at v.15 6 months. Though he said he was planning on a monthly release I have a feeling the game will be so much better and his time around

sandman85

Oct 3, 2017
I told him I would pay an extra 50 before the 4th 30 before e\yesterday id pay him 15 extra today so I assume he is not ready yet he has lost over 100 a month

Gaja

Aug 6, 2019
Here's my compressed version.
Bad Bobby Saga [v0.15] [RAinces] - Original Size: 2.46 GB

Download Win (285MB)
: - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello! Thanks a lot for your compression! Just wanted to know, is this lossy?

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
I told him I would pay an extra 50 before the 4th 30 before e\yesterday id pay him 15 extra today so I assume he is not ready yet he has lost over 100 a month
I dont think it is about money...sometimes he has problems with the code which is very messy and he is also lazy to work on the game... it is a some kind of hobby to him...or maybe he enjoys our desperate waiting for the update :D

Nov 1, 2018
most of you are getting it for free, so you get what you pay for :)
Many of us were Patreons. I supported him for over a year before cancelling since he clearly don't respect his Patreons.
I love is work and I think, even if he doesn't have the graphic talent of a ICSTOR, that he is the N°2 of the Industry as storytelling. But he clearly does that for the money and over burn the trust of his patreons by giving an update only when the Patreons rebels enough and start to leave.
So we love the game. We hate the way the Creator don't respect his Patreons.

Feb 1, 2020
If he was all about getting paid, he would release content regularly and communicate with his community. He would gain more patrons if he was more transparent and friendly. There are other content creators that get paid much more for the games they create. That's because they give people regular updates and have open communication with the fans. Rain isn't all that involved, he rarely speaks and somehow expects to get paid like the others? I don't think so.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hello! Thanks a lot for your compression! Just wanted to know, is this lossy?
Every compress version is lossy. The % depends on the game itself. Sometimes players bearly notice the difference, sometimes the difference is clear as a day. You'll have to check for yourself if the compress is okay according to your requirement/standards.

Reactions: Gaja
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes