Bangledesh

Mar 13, 2018
Hmmm last i heard he was waiting for the coder its why i dropped my pledge. Well back to giving this a hole money i guess. I know what can i say i love the game. He could put out an update with just cosmetic changes to the ui i would still support him. Call it delusional hope
Nah, fam. Just wait for the release to show up here. He hasn't earned a damn thing over the past... 18 months(?) other than distrust.

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
How wonderful, after that information we only have to wait two more months for the next excuse, and so life goes on.

Reactions: Jackmcbean

imbored000929

Jun 3, 2018
So he waits until after he took people's money for a couple months before saying he hasn't even been working on it. Other patreon's will pause billing if a break is needed. This man is obviously just milking his patrons for whatever he can get

Reactions: Corambis

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
IDK...Im kind of a sucker for the thicc..but variety is good.
Yeah seems a lot of the fans of the game like the thicc look, but all of the characters in the game have that look though. Having new Jenny be petite and younger looking would have attracted a wider audience.

That was really stupid, zero variety. Now I'm even less interested in supporting the game
Agree. Hopefully he goes back to the original new design where's she's more petite. She looked great in those teasers!

Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
Yeah seems a lot of the fans of the game like the thicc look, but all of the characters in the game have that look though. Having new Jenny be petite and younger looking would have attracted a wider audience.

Agree. Hopefully he goes back to the original new design where's she's more petite. She looked great in those teasers!
Fyi patreon has some requirements that he has to follow. One of which is girls can not look under 18. Since her face looks 16 her breast have to be bigger. It's a thing. Look it up.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
So he waits until after he took people's money for a couple months before saying he hasn't even been working on it. Other patreon's will pause billing if a break is needed. This man is obviously just milking his patrons for whatever he can get
The jackass started with stating he was waiting for coder then there was radio silence and now this. Starting to think he only starts working when his pledges drop. The people who are ment to be helping him have vaished completely from his patreon so assuming he no longer has help. Not suprised tho last update was a cluster fuck for the helpers

Juice420

Dec 24, 2018
I miss old Jenny. She had a darker skin tone, slimmer and and was quite different from other characters. I was really hoping for jenny updates. Now she's similarly thicc and her skin tone lightened up...

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
yea does look bettre now,but the original jenny had the I'm secretly a stripper face this does not.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Fyi patreon has some requirements that he has to follow. One of which is girls can not look under 18. Since her face looks 16 her breast have to be bigger. It's a thing. Look it up.
One more reason to not spend money there.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Makes me wonder why subscriberstar isn't more popular, they don't have all the restrictions. Many devs already moved on there because their game was taken down due to incest, rape etc.
A lot of people, myself included, just don't really feel comfortable giving our credit card info to a smaller website like that, especially one which by it's nature attracts those that Patreon rejected as violating it's guidelines. Maybe my credit card info is less safe there, or they're more likely to get hacked. If they do get hacked, me being a member there is less explainable than me giving money to Patreon each month, since they do a lot of stuff that isn't adult.

I do want to support games that feature incest, especially at a level more than "we've just swapped some words around, but the context is way off now". Or games that have women in it that don't have to be busty and obviously twenty-ish versus a girl that is just a petite eighteen. I'm just waiting for a method of support that I'm more comfortable with to come around. Or the right game to appear on Subscribestar that makes me overcome my hesitancy.

Edit: It looks like Subscribestar may not be as exclusively adult as I thought. Although that in turn leads me to think that as it grows, it will do the same thing Patreon and other sites did. I need to look into it some more.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes