BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Fyi patreon has some requirements that he has to follow. One of which is girls can not look under 18. Since her face looks 16 her breast have to be bigger. It's a thing. Look it up.
Seems they don't apply that requirement consistently then. There's plenty of games with characters that look as young as or younger than Jenny. Also lots of 18+ girls are petite like that and have youngish type of face

Reactions: JagHond

Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
Seems they don't apply that requirement consistently then. There's plenty of games with characters that look as young as or younger than Jenny. Also lots of 18+ girls are petite like that and have youngish type of face
I agree. But it's the only thing that makes since. Other developers have had to edit their games because of it. Harem hotel had to 100% changez ashley costume to avoid boob changes. Idk if RA is doing something similar or not. Personally I liked the skinny version, it was different. Who know wtf he did it for. Getting him to post a update is hard enough much less one that we want.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Edit: It looks like Subscribestar may not be as exclusively adult as I thought. Although that in turn leads me to think that as it grows, it will do the same thing Patreon and other sites did. I need to look into it some more.
Also consider that you can (I guess) as well use a rechargeable card too (Visa and similar), totally fine and safe if you ask me.

Feb 1, 2020
Those are nice but......I'll leave them in the hands of someone who is more capable of a figure such as hers. Not my cup of tea.:coffee: My apologies

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes