Apr 21, 2020
Hey I played this game a while ago, the last time I played it, it ended with the brother trying to fuck one of the sisters in the pool after saving her ( the one who does a webcam show ), is there any content after that? I also skimmed a little through the thread, some things have changed? Like a car and you have to sabotage it? And theres this new picture? Can anyone tell me what's new?

This is the picture? And when did the graphics get so good?
View attachment 734543
Anyone???

student00

Apr 26, 2019
Is it true that the dev is from Venezuela? Could explain the huge delays, I remember a Venezuelan dev from another game who struggled to pop any update because his internet is 50 kb and of course the economic struggle of their country.
Except he's billionaire right now with all the milking from the patreon lol

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
I did, if you would be so kind to answer all the questions I asked ?
With Lisa new with a quest about the car. I won't write what how to do because I don't remember it was too long ago. More content with older sister and her friend. It seemed like there was nothing more interesting.

student00

Apr 26, 2019
Hey I played this game a while ago, the last time I played it, it ended with the brother trying to fuck one of the sisters in the pool after saving her ( the one who does a webcam show ), is there any content after that? I also skimmed a little through the thread, some things have changed? Like a car and you have to sabotage it? And theres this new picture? Can anyone tell me what's new?

This is the picture? And when did the graphics get so good?
View attachment 734543
Yeah, you already mention the new things...now you only need to play it to feel the experience.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
LOL, did Bad Bobby get arrested for a DUI? Where is that little shit hanging out with Hunter Biden? :LOL:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
What is going on guys? any news? or at least a rumor? give me something to go with!

Apr 21, 2020
Which means i shouldn't expect much from this thread anymore! I'll see you guys after 3 months. If still no news, I'll take it out of my watchlist.
Hey man I have a question. What's this Lucy shower scene that I've heard about? I haven't seen it? And does the game end after the Lucy bar/room scene?

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes