truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Hey man I have a question. What's this Lucy shower scene that I've heard about? I haven't seen it? And does the game end after the Lucy bar/room scene?
I don't even remember the character names anymore! I only remember the mom(forgot her name as well), she's the only reason I'm still tied to this thread! I also heard the next update won't be about her, disappointment after disappointment! And i have no idea what showering scene you talk about! Sorry i can't help!

Reactions: izmirli

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Hey man I have a question. What's this Lucy shower scene that I've heard about? I haven't seen it? And does the game end after the Lucy bar/room scene?
There's a scene where when she comes home drunk you take her into the shower for one reason or another. She ends up passed out on the shower floor. You're given the choice to rape her, but if you choose it the game tells you something about maybe in another update. But that was a few updates back.

ohyeaho

Jan 2, 2017
is there any fucking at all in this game or am i wasting my time?jenny is all done nothing more available for her
Liza i need her stupid cell phone its to be taken at night and only thing i can do is perv on her in her room at night
the mom ive been workin steady on she goes to swimming pool she use to smoke and id hug her now she lays outside and cant do shit with her...sometimes she vacuums no interaction except to ask if she needs help OR nice to see you out of your room
trying this version out AND i have the enhanced version that im gonna later try (been playing it a bit on/off inbetween playing this version and hope that i get SOMETHING thats better then dry humping LOL
heres where im at so far from original version from this link posted
really hope a game version of this comes out where ya STOP getting unavailable shit
the shop really pisses me off cant buy anything UNLESS game asks for it such as the swimming pool and oil and 1 dress
cant buy the spy cam wich is fucking stupid or anything else for that matter like the necklace and other dress available
cant goto places and cant buy shit DONT ADD THEM ON THE GAME !!! thats my rants
i really like this game just drvies me crazy with certain things
Yes, you can fuck Julia in the hallway if you choose to not let her leave when you confront her. Then there is another one but you have to choose to rape Lucy at the end of v15 but it get you a gameover.

Reactions: hmc15

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
RA put his patreon on hold.
A very late but good step in the right direction. At least he's showing some decency (sincere or forced) for his patrons finally and trying to prove that he's not a scammer I guess.

This game could become one of the popular games if he worked on it regularly and much much harder. He could be earning 3000 a month or even more easily.

Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
A very late but good step in the right direction. At least he's showing some decency (sincere or forced) for his patrons finally and trying to prove that he's not a scammer I guess.

This game could become one of the popular games if he worked on it regularly and much much harder. He could be earning 3000 a month or even more easily.
I reported his patreon and I'm sure several others did. Not for the lack of content but the whole "about one week til update" then he disappears trick.

I'd support him if he posted more but I dont like being cucked so I'll keep my 5$/10$.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Nice move, after 4 months he realized that he can't release it so stopped it. :)
He has too much ass kisser supporters so don't expect more than 2 updates per year.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Nice move, after 4 months he realized that he can't release it so stopped it. :)
He has too much ass kisser supporters so don't expect more than 2 updates per year.
And what was the beginning of 30% in a couple of weeks and then everything is as usual

Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
I think the game much further along and hes just milking it. Imagine spending time making the whole thing then release it in small increments to patreon for $. And yeah its 2 updates per year.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
I think the game much further along and hes just milking it. Imagine spending time making the whole thing then release it in small increments to patreon for $. And yeah its 2 updates per year.
Hmm.. possible or another theory, dev could be using a 386 machine to do renders? No? :unsure: ;)

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes