str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
is there any fucking at all in this game or am i wasting my time?jenny is all done nothing more available for her
Liza i need her stupid cell phone its to be taken at night and only thing i can do is perv on her in her room at night
the mom ive been workin steady on she goes to swimming pool she use to smoke and id hug her now she lays outside and cant do shit with her...sometimes she vacuums no interaction except to ask if she needs help OR nice to see you out of your room
trying this version out AND i have the enhanced version that im gonna later try (been playing it a bit on/off inbetween playing this version and hope that i get SOMETHING thats better then dry humping LOL
heres where im at so far from original version from this link posted
really hope a game version of this comes out where ya STOP getting unavailable shit
the shop really pisses me off cant buy anything UNLESS game asks for it such as the swimming pool and oil and 1 dress
cant buy the spy cam wich is fucking stupid or anything else for that matter like the necklace and other dress available
cant goto places and cant buy shit DONT ADD THEM ON THE GAME !!! thats my rants
i really like this game just drvies me crazy with certain things

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I agree. But it's the only thing that makes since. Other developers have had to edit their games because of it. Harem hotel had to 100% changez ashley costume to avoid boob changes. Idk if RA is doing something similar or not. Personally I liked the skinny version, it was different. Who know wtf he did it for. Getting him to post a update is hard enough much less one that we want.
In reality there are women who don't have large breasts, just because they have smaller breasts does not mean they are under age.
True. Hopefully RAinces considers changing Jenny back to being petite.

I'll handle it no worries...
You're so kind, I can help out too if you need a hand :LOL:

Reactions: Penfold Mole

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
is this actually her sister or fakes ?
Is real and is hilarious because he's so outspoken and she has a TON OF NUDES...tits, vag, bootyhole. All the goods.

Would be funny AF if it turns out Ben is banging his lil sis XD kekw

D

Deleted member 1816167

Is real and is hilarious because he's so outspoken and she has a TON OF NUDES...tits, vag, bootyhole. All the goods.

Would be funny AF if it turns out Ben is banging his lil sis XD kekw
unfortunately It's a camgirl called Umass rachel

Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
I think hes a russian responsible for several games with patreon pages. Likely using it as a front or something to clean their dirty money. Games prolly been finished for over a year.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
I think hes a russian responsible for several games with patreon pages. Likely using it as a front or something to clean their dirty money. Games prolly been finished for over a year.
Please be more specific. Which games? Or which patreon pages???

Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
Please be more specific. Which games? Or which patreon pages???
No idea. A wife and mother has similar graphics and content. I was mainly joking. If u havent played that game though ud prolly like it. People should post games with similar content here though??

sandman85

Oct 3, 2017
A few of us have reported him on patron, nothing yet. but it lloks like on the 13th he apologized and said it will be released soon...that was a week ago

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Friends, someone who is so kind that handing me a complete save file lost many games and lost all my pc is failing and deletes everything :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Friends, someone who is so kind that handing me a complete save file lost many games and lost all my pc is failing and deletes everything :cry:
There's not much you missed before this last update, and the last update doesn't require any saves to get started if I remember correctly. Then again the last update was so long ago.

Apr 21, 2020
Hey I played this game a while ago, the last time I played it, it ended with the brother trying to fuck one of the sisters in the pool after saving her ( the one who does a webcam show ), is there any content after that? I also skimmed a little through the thread, some things have changed? Like a car and you have to sabotage it? And theres this new picture? Can anyone tell me what's new?

This is the picture? And when did the graphics get so good?
View attachment 734543

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes