MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
People really should just pull their pledges before the 1st. its the only way this guy will actually wind his neck in and actually do some work and realise an update...
Why to release the new version if you gain 1k each month no matter what you do... btw I doubt the new version will come up in few days as some people here suggested....

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

xiAlawy

Apr 25, 2018
It isn't his first time and nor it's his last time postponing updates. I thought it is expected for this update to be postponed too, but everyone here seems surprised and mad.

Reactions: allintine

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
It isn't his first time and nor it's his last time postponing updates. I thought it is expected for this update to be postponed too, but everyone here seems surprised and mad.
He has good renders of the mom. That's what still hooked me into this game! If it weren't for that, i wouldn't even bother!

Reactions: rexxar.0

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Supposedly this last time he was accepting help from his supporters in the form of renders and programming assistance, and was going to commit to smaller updates more often. I know it's foolish to have trusted him at this point, and even more so to do it ever again. But I was hopeful we'd have seen two new updates since the last one. I'm not terribly surprised that we have nothing though. And I'm glad I didn't sign up as a patron after the last update came out, like I initially planned. I'd be kicking myself over that now.

josie

May 5, 2017
Why are you so stressed over what this dev is doing? Let people make their own decisions who to support. If we want to support him and like what he is doing, and are willing to wait, so be it.

Mar 10, 2018
The last one took a while but it came with quite good content, I prefer to wait a bit, and receive quality content, than to be receiving a mini update every month with 2 bullshit, and if you put games of great quality as references, all had their delays in some months of development ... even though this may be the longest

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MikeD13

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
The last one took a while but it came with quite good content, I prefer to wait a bit, and receive quality content, than to be receiving a mini update every month with 2 bullshit, and if you put games of great quality as references, all had their delays in some months of development ... even though this may be the longest
Wait a bit? You mean 6 months or few weeks? I may agree in principle that it is worthy to wait for the quality content but I do not know if you are familiar with the actual development of this game in the last 2 years....

Reactions: Mwanted
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes