MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
If Rainces had been a hardworking developer, this game would have reached very different points. but like you said, that's the way the man works. however, the game is still unique and promises so much, it has enormous potential.
The previous update did not please many people, including me. It was disappointing that she only focused on Jenny. but he did a very good job of focusing on Jenny. no events hi. took a character who had not made any progress out of the refrigerator, heated it, cooked it, and served it. now there's Jenny on the table :)
I assume there will be no progress towards Lucy from the pictures she shared. but I wish he would give 10 cg something, even that would be enough for me about Lucy...
If this update is also satisfactory, I will be its patreon again. I hope it's worth the wait.
Last update was important. The whole game is based on Bobby and 4 women. This was the original idea and finally we have game with all 4 plotlines in development. Update may not satisfy fans of Lucy or Ms. Anna but without Jenny plotline game would be like a table with 3 legs.

Reactions: Rambhau

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
The only reason why im hype on this update because rainces hinted us that this is his favorite update, so im not expecting but im hoping that there will be a sex scene with the main girls game over or not.
Já não sabes como o RAInces funciona?

# Nope... Not yet, I'm afraid... Sweet action only in the mods...

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
The only reason why im hype on this update because rainces hinted us that this is his favorite update, so im not expecting but im hoping that there will be a sex scene with the main girls game over or not.
Já não sabes como o RAInces funciona?

# Nope... Not yet, I'm afraid... Sweet action only in the mods...
Part of the issue is that Rainces just doesn't seem that interested in having sex in their game. I'm not saying they're not into sex in real life, but BBS seems to be an exercise in sleep-creeping and corruption, but sex is only mentioned as a goal for Bobby, while he actually turns down opportunities to have it. So just because Rainces is excited for an update doesn't necessarily translate into there being sex in it.

Last update was important. The whole game is based on Bobby and 4 women. This was the original idea and finally we have game with all 4 plotlines in development. Update may not satisfy fans of Lucy or Ms. Anna but without Jenny plotline game would be like a table with 3 legs.
Jenny was such a non-presence for everything but the last update that she could have stayed that way and nobody really would have cared. The other plotlines have all been going on so long, but not really going anywhere. And based on the extended family tree Rainces put into the last update, we may get more characters in the game that then need their own plotlines overdeveloped before anything really happens. Maybe the game is finally finding it's footing. But that's after several years and around 18 updates. That's not a good pace.

Reactions: KurtMons and edgaia

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Part of the issue is that Rainces just doesn't seem that interested in having sex in their game. I'm not saying they're not into sex in real life, but BBS seems to be an exercise in sleep-creeping and corruption, but sex is only mentioned as a goal for Bobby, while he actually turns down opportunities to have it. So just because Rainces is excited for an update doesn't necessarily translate into there being sex in it.
Of course he cares about sex, the game is completely based on sex. when only sex is reached, the magic of the game will be broken. That's why the thread is getting longer. I think he is doing the right thing.
My Pleasure was updated the other day. I did not download it, the update did not arouse excitement, I did not even wonder. The graphics in the game are very nice, the gameplay is great, but mc fucks every woman in the game. very boring. All that magic of the game is gone.
I don't want this to happen to bbs.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Of course he cares about sex, the game is completely based on sex. when only sex is reached, the magic of the game will be broken. That's why the thread is getting longer. I think he is doing the right thing.
My Pleasure was updated the other day. I did not download it, the update did not arouse excitement, I did not even wonder. The graphics in the game are very nice, the gameplay is great, but mc fucks every woman in the game. very boring. All that magic of the game is gone.
Há sempre o meio-termo...

Let's find a middle ground here. Foreplay is quite nice but enough with it. It's about time. He doesn't need to fuck their brains out but c'mon... some action is long overdue...

Reactions: Corambis

SardinianBoy

May 19, 2021
you're fucking right

Reactions: fz

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I've seen that argument used at least two years ago. Do you know what's changed since then? Honestly, not much. Maybe 2-3 more updates that gave us a blowjob scene and a rape scene that immediately ended in game over. But mainly more of the same sleep-creeping and corruption stuff that Rainces and some of his fans love so much, even though it's been done to death already. I wouldn't call the same sad circumstances repeating over and over again to be magic. That's a curse.

A halfway talented developer could give us a decent sex scene with just one of the four main love interests without it ruining the game. Yes, I know that's hard to believe for some, but it's true. A good developer could have that sex scene be just the beginning of the fun too with that character, instead of some kind of end. Rainces himself has said that they anticipated three different paths for each love interest as well, so theoretically that's twelve different paths to sex to explore. There's also threesomes, or foursomes, or entire family orgies that could be planned. Harem paths, pregnancy paths, what have you. There is so much potential for the sex in this game, but Rainces has explored about 1% of it. Several years into the game and eighteen or so updates in, we're where most other games would be after six months and as many updates. Good games, too, that continue on with a natural progression and escalation, tell their story, and then come to a graceful end. All Rainces has done is made a sleep-creeping simulator so far.

It's completely reasonable to either expect that this game should go someplace soon that it should have gone to long ago, or failing that to question based on the facts if it ever intends to go there as a primary goal. I've played games where the dev straight-up admitted when asked that they didn't really get the idea of incest in a game, and it took their fans to let them know what they wanted out of the game, because the dev had never seen that as an option. It would be nice if Rainces would communicate exactly what their plans or timeline for the story are, or if this game is all blue-balling because that's what excites them. But as we all know, Rainces rarely talks, and when they do, they can't really be trusted to be accurate.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I've seen that argument used at least two years ago. Do you know what's changed since then? Honestly, not much. Maybe 2-3 more updates that gave us a blowjob scene and a rape scene that immediately ended in game over. But mainly more of the same sleep-creeping and corruption stuff that Rainces and some of his fans love so much, even though it's been done to death already. I wouldn't call the same sad circumstances repeating over and over again to be magic. That's a curse.

A halfway talented developer could give us a decent sex scene with just one of the four main love interests without it ruining the game. Yes, I know that's hard to believe for some, but it's true. A good developer could have that sex scene be just the beginning of the fun too with that character, instead of some kind of end. Rainces himself has said that they anticipated three different paths for each love interest as well, so theoretically that's twelve different paths to sex to explore. There's also threesomes, or foursomes, or entire family orgies that could be planned. Harem paths, pregnancy paths, what have you. There is so much potential for the sex in this game, but Rainces has explored about 1% of it. Several years into the game and eighteen or so updates in, we're where most other games would be after six months and as many updates. Good games, too, that continue on with a natural progression and escalation, tell their story, and then come to a graceful end. All Rainces has done is made a sleep-creeping simulator so far.

It's completely reasonable to either expect that this game should go someplace soon that it should have gone to long ago, or failing that to question based on the facts if it ever intends to go there as a primary goal. I've played games where the dev straight-up admitted when asked that they didn't really get the idea of incest in a game, and it took their fans to let them know what they wanted out of the game, because the dev had never seen that as an option. It would be nice if Rainces would communicate exactly what their plans or timeline for the story are, or if this game is all blue-balling because that's what excites them. But as we all know, Rainces rarely talks, and when they do, they can't really be trusted to be accurate.
Tenta ser mais sucinto ... É texto a mais...

I share your opinion on the matter but let me give you a piece of advice: try keeping it shorter, more reader friendly. Please don't take it the wrong way... Keep it up

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

First of all, I am not defending the working principles of Rainces. As I stated in the first message, I have already withdrawn my support for him. I don't think it's worth the money I paid. As you said, this game should have come to its current state 2 years ago or even passed. These are separate issues.
I'm talking about the progress of the game. I'm talking about the part that is considered as the blue ball. I love that part. For example, if somehow Bobby fucks Lucy, I think that Bobby and Lucy's relationship will never be the same again. You may not like it, it's perfectly natural. I was just trying to say that.

Reactions: Anthony222

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
First of all, I am not defending the working principles of Rainces. As I stated in the first message, I have already withdrawn my support for him. I don't think it's worth the money I paid. As you said, this game should have come to its current state 2 years ago or even passed. These are separate issues.
I'm talking about the progress of the game. I'm talking about the part that is considered as the blue ball. I love that part. For example, if somehow Bobby fucks Lucy, I think that Bobby and Lucy's relationship will never be the same again. You may not like it, it's perfectly natural. I was just trying to say that.
I'm 100% fine with you loving that part. If that's the game that Rainces wants to make, I'm also fine with that, if they make it clear that's the game they're making. But they're not.

I'd argue that the purpose of any game like this is changing the relationships between the characters permanently and taking that leap where there's no going back. That's especially true when incest is involved. You can draw out that journey for a while for dramatic effect, but at some point it loses it's effectiveness because it turns stagnant and people know it's not going anywhere. Rather than keep awkwardly drawing out the current relationships, I'd say to let them progress as they would in most other games. Let the game run it's course over the next several updates or longer with actual growth, and things changing forever between the characters. Then if Rainces wants, start a new game so we can enjoy things from the beginning versus the limbo we're currently in when things are kept artificially stunted.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Just found out today that there is a secret ending from the Discord Rainces :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1726731
That's just Bobby thigh fucking Jenny or running his cock against her pussy. It looks like actual penetrative sex, but isn't. Unless it's an even more hidden ending that looks just like the one that was known about since the update came out. But it's intermixed with renders clearly showing his cock between her legs, and not inside of her. Although why Bobby would choose to do that versus actually having sex with her confuses me.

Or does someone have another render from this scene showing actual penetration? But this same thing came up before with people being confused over what was happening, largely because Rainces set it up that way.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
View attachment 1726793
To go into her room at night.
If there's some "new" scene that actually involves sex, I'd love to hear about it. But the first image just seems to be from the scene I'm aware of that happens even though the game says Jenny's route is over for the update. But you go to her room sometime after the club and new stuff happens anyway. The second image is from the club itself when you blackmail her. Again, not sure why either one didn't turn into full sex, since Bobby has her literally right where he wants her. My guess now is we don't see Jenny again for 2-3 updates to possibly advance things. Although that update would just as likely begin with something happening to reset things or at least set them back. Maybe the cousin shows up to get in the way and to get Bobby in trouble for fucking her?

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes