coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
There's room for teasing and for pacing the sex a bit in a game like this, but the teasing has been going on for so long and the pace is so slow. As you point out, there's scenes where Bobby should have been able to take things further but didn't that just seem odd and are incredibly frustrating because they don't make sense. The whole point of the game is that Bobby is bad. Yet he's more cowardly and bumbling and easily foiled by his family or others. It would be nice to see him being better at being bad. I'd like to see less screwing-up, and more screwing.
That is what i was thinking. The title says it. BAD. There are even choices called BAD. But if you chose them, you are screwed.
I think the funny thing is, when you give Lucy 50 and she gets dumb drunk, you have the choice (i go for face) to burst outside or in her mouth. Mouth leads to game over. Of course you need the freaking sleeping pill, which is almost non existent. The first one you waste on Liza. The second i got, but it seems you can only use it if you give Lucy 25 instead of 50. Maybe that makes sense because she is not so drunk then to drink water. (the sleeping pill could been such an enabler. Shame Perhaps because of Patreon)
But arrg.
Even if he goes to mom at night and just jerks, he rans out because hey man mom could wake up. Such a pussy.
I tried before to make her submissive in bed. But in actuality it leads nowhere. It seems that isn't finished.
The more i think about it, the more i lose hope on the game. The only thing that keeps me up is mom and Lucy.

Reactions: mdp2p

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
That is what i was thinking. The title says it. BAD. There are even choices called BAD. But if you chose them, you are screwed.
I think the funny thing is, when you give Lucy 50 and she gets dumb drunk, you have the choice (i go for face) to burst outside or in her mouth. Mouth leads to game over. Of course you need the freaking sleeping pill, which is almost non existent. The first one you waste on Liza. The second i got, but it seems you can only use it if you give Lucy 25 instead of 50. Maybe that makes sense because she is not so drunk then to drink water. (the sleeping pill could been such an enabler. Shame Perhaps because of Patreon)
But arrg.
Even if he goes to mom at night and just jerks, he rans out because hey man mom could wake up. Such a pussy.
I tried before to make her submissive in bed. But in actuality it leads nowhere. It seems that isn't finished.
The more i think about it, the more i lose hope on the game. The only thing that keeps me up is mom and Lucy.
Sadly even though you have a sleeping pill, you can't give it to Lucy, but I don't know about the newer version, I couldn't give it to her in version 15 can you give it to her in 1.0 or is it still not enabled

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Sadly even though you have a sleeping pill, you can't give it to Lucy, but I don't know about the newer version, I couldn't give it to her in version 15 can you give it to her in 1.0 or is it still not enabled
What do you mean you can not give it to her?
He gets the cup of water and is looking in the inventory. Now do not tell me he does not find the freaking pills. What unholy curse is this? Haven't tried it myself because of the rarity of these pills. hehe..

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
What do you mean you can not give it to her?
He gets the cup of water and is looking in the inventory. Now do not tell me he does not find the freaking pills. What unholy curse is this? Haven't tried it myself because of the rarity of these pills. hehe..
Well back in version .15 if you have a sleeping pill and you give Lucy 25 for drinks, then when she comes back you have the option to get her water and give her the pill, but if you choose check inventory, it will say not in this version, now I don't know about the new version because it's been awhile since I last played it, so I don't know if it's possible to give her a sleeping pill to actually do anything remotely sexy

Reactions: coffeeaddicted

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
The original BBS has more than that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The variants of BBS don't have any sex in them that I can think of, because they never got more than an update in as far as I can remember. Then Rainces starts putting out updates again and they wait. Or I guess I don't know what their reasoning is. It's a very weird situation.
The original BBS has more than that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The variants of BBS don't have any sex in them that I can think of, because they never got more than an update in as far as I can remember. Then Rainces starts putting out updates again and they wait. Or I guess I don't know what their reasoning is. It's a very weird situation.
which one has that boss and anna rape scene?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
which one has that boss and anna rape scene?
It's in the original game from this thread, and not any of the other versions. The BBS 1.0 or whatever it is. It was a while back. Bobby makes it look to his boss like his mom wants to have sex with him. It's up to the player to decide how far they want it to go.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Well back in version .15 if you have a sleeping pill and you give Lucy 25 for drinks, then when she comes back you have the option to get her water and give her the pill, but if you choose check inventory, it will say not in this version, now I don't know about the new version because it's been awhile since I last played it, so I don't know if it's possible to give her a sleeping pill to actually do anything remotely sexy
Well, the pill is not in the inventory. Thats for sure. He holds it somewhere but not there.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
How time flies. 6 month now. Is this really still developed or on hold?
Or its because of the current situation? Looks to me that this is kind of dead.

emperorop909

Jan 23, 2022
It's in the original game from this thread, and not any of the other versions. The BBS 1.0 or whatever it is. It was a while back. Bobby makes it look to his boss like his mom wants to have sex with him. It's up to the player to decide how far they want it to go.
H

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes