Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
There is no direct fuck. But I think there's going to be a Lisa fuck in the new update. But it's not certain. View attachment 1726803 View attachment 1726809
:ROFLMAO:
I'm not sure what kind of odds I'd put on sex happening with Lisa. It's overdue and that's what the renders seem to be hinting it, but Devs like to tease stuff that isn't actually in the updates through renders like these, or even renders that make it look like much more is happening because of the angles used. But I'd be completely unsurprised if the update maxed out at rubbing with her toward the end. Or maybe this is from earlier in the update, and Bobby trying to go from rubbing to putting it in gets Lisa mad at him and resets their progress again so the rest of the update is once again trying to stop her from being mad at Bobby. We'll see I guess. One of these days Rainces may actually surprise us all.

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

SardinianBoy

May 19, 2021
I'm not sure what kind of odds I'd put on sex happening with Lisa. It's overdue and that's what the renders seem to be hinting it, but Devs like to tease stuff that isn't actually in the updates through renders like these, or even renders that make it look like much more is happening because of the angles used. But I'd be completely unsurprised if the update maxed out at rubbing with her toward the end. Or maybe this is from earlier in the update, and Bobby trying to go from rubbing to putting it in gets Lisa mad at him and resets their progress again so the rest of the update is once again trying to stop her from being mad at Bobby. We'll see I guess. One of these days Rainces may actually surprise us all.
one of these years *

Reactions: Corambis and edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
É mais do mesmo... Mudou alguma coisa?

# All this excitement (high expectations) around RAInces update... why...? He has been doing this for 5 years... Why would it be different this time? Can you even be sure there will be one (update) anytime soon? We've been through this too many times...

one of these years *
Exactly

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Chances what we are getting in the next update.
Liza is okay to have photoshoot with bobby naked.
Bobby will blackmail liza with the photos he had.
We will see another thightjob in the pool with liza.
Rape scene in liza's room
A genuine kiss in the park with domination.
A true fucking sex photoshoot scene with liza blackmail.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Chances what we are getting in the next update.
Liza is okay to have photoshoot with bobby naked.
Bobby will blackmail liza with the photos he had.
We will see another thightjob in the pool with liza.
Rape scene in liza's room
A genuine kiss in the park with domination.
A true fucking sex photoshoot scene with liza blackmail.
I can see the first three. Maybe the kiss. I'd be amazed at one sex/rape scene with Liza, let alone two. But we'll see. I wouldn't mind it if things unfolded the way you predicted.

It says no more events available after the the blackmail part
That's why it's a secret event. Although I wouldn't trust the quest tracker too much regardless.

Active

Mar 11, 2021
I can see the first three. Maybe the kiss. I'd be amazed at one sex/rape scene with Liza, let alone two. But we'll see. I wouldn't mind it if things unfolded the way you predicted.

That's why it's a secret event. Although I wouldn't trust the quest tracker too much regardless.
I’ll keep trying and keep you posted but not holding my breath

Nov 1, 2018
IS there a Gallery mode for the game ?
There isn't much content and every update one every 2 years male me fogot evertything. Since the game is grinding as fuck, don't have the patience to replay.
A Gallery mode by characters would be great ;-)

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
IS there a Gallery mode for the game ?
There isn't much content and every update one every 2 years male me fogot evertything. Since the game is grinding as fuck, don't have the patience to replay.
A Gallery mode by characters would be great ;-)
Well, that's the problem. There's so little content that a gallery would be kind of a waste unless you really lowered the bar on what was gallery-worthy. It would be like a greatest hits album from a band that never charted. I could see Rainces devoting an entire update to adding that functionality on a whim though, like how he did that for story mode for Anna. For now, I'd rather see him add new content worth remembering than making UI or other functional changes.

Reactions: michel.gellar7
Nov 1, 2018
Well, that's the problem. There's so little content that a gallery would be kind of a waste unless you really lowered the bar on what was gallery-worthy. It would be like a greatest hits album from a band that never charted. I could see Rainces devoting an entire update to adding that functionality on a whim though, like how he did that for story mode for Anna. For now, I'd rather see him add new content worth remembering than making UI or other functional changes.
Was more thinking about a mod. Would hate rainces use is once every decade update to add a peanut butter vending machine...

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Its funny. Of all the games that have incest, this is the one i always coming back to.
Strangely, i like Anna a lot. She seems to be perfect.
So i hope that it will see an update at some point. There are now at least 2 other games that pick up the story.
At the moment i enjoy myself to try other answers and see what happens. Even though there isn't really sex, its still highly arousing.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Guys out of every BBS variants out there. Is there one that has actual sex scenes?
Well, it does have a sex scene. With Vicky which you can get to if you dominate or affectional to Lisa. You will get the phone from Mike. Its a blowjob scene.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Well, it does have a sex scene. With Vicky which you can get to if you dominate or affectional to Lisa. You will get the phone from Mike. Its a blowjob scene.
The original BBS has more than that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The variants of BBS don't have any sex in them that I can think of, because they never got more than an update in as far as I can remember. Then Rainces starts putting out updates again and they wait. Or I guess I don't know what their reasoning is. It's a very weird situation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HillDweller

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
The original BBS has more than that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The variants of BBS don't have any sex in them that I can think of, because they never got more than an update in as far as I can remember. Then Rainces starts putting out updates again and they wait. Or I guess I don't know what their reasoning is. It's a very weird situation.
So true.
Its a large teaser.
What i never got, why Bobby starts jerking off at moms bed but then has to leave. Why? In the night scene when its bright (why is it day light?), he jerks on her ass and put a load on her ass.
Somehow it does not make any sense.
I mean the mechanic of hugging makes sense to a degree, but i ended up only hugging her in hopes it will trigger some scene.
And after you hug your mother to death, nothing happens.
I mean the tease works fine. But i agree that there isnt much going on. Plus, i haven't played all the options yet. This game is from 2017 i gather. Yes, long time. With no vaginal sex or anal. I counted myself lucky for the blowjob. That was a path i did not take before and i only got there through cheating i have to admit to get enough points so i can have that conversation with Lisa.

There is someone working on a 2.0 version. Hopefully that will take off. Other than that i do not know.
I wish there was a routemap of sorts. Its actually what i am missing in most games. But maybe thats on Patreon.

Personally, i am not super hopeful that you will ever get something to fap on.

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
So true.
Its a large teaser.
What i never got, why Bobby starts jerking off at moms bed but then has to leave. Why? In the night scene when its bright (why is it day light?), he jerks on her ass and put a load on her ass.
Somehow it does not make any sense.
I mean the mechanic of hugging makes sense to a degree, but i ended up only hugging her in hopes it will trigger some scene.
And after you hug your mother to death, nothing happens.
I mean the tease works fine. But i agree that there isnt much going on. Plus, i haven't played all the options yet. This game is from 2017 i gather. Yes, long time. With no vaginal sex or anal. I counted myself lucky for the blowjob. That was a path i did not take before and i only got there through cheating i have to admit to get enough points so i can have that conversation with Lisa.

There is someone working on a 2.0 version. Hopefully that will take off. Other than that i do not know.
I wish there was a routemap of sorts. Its actually what i am missing in most games. But maybe thats on Patreon.

Personally, i am not super hopeful that you will ever get something to fap on.
There's room for teasing and for pacing the sex a bit in a game like this, but the teasing has been going on for so long and the pace is so slow. As you point out, there's scenes where Bobby should have been able to take things further but didn't that just seem odd and are incredibly frustrating because they don't make sense. The whole point of the game is that Bobby is bad. Yet he's more cowardly and bumbling and easily foiled by his family or others. It would be nice to see him being better at being bad. I'd like to see less screwing-up, and more screwing.

Reactions: coffeeaddicted
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes