Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
RAinces works for a large company, he has a decent financial income, and even if all the patrons leave him, he will not starve.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya25

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I wonder why rainces become quite when the pandemic started.
Mrpooopmen, RAinces was not very active from the very beginning of the project, and when the forum users began to slander him, he stopped appearing on the forum altogether. His country is in big trouble right now, so it's not surprising that it affected him as well. Although I admit that he, like any creative person, has a creative crisis.

Nov 16, 2021
Mrpooopmen, RAinces was not very active from the very beginning of the project, and when the forum users began to slander him, he stopped appearing on the forum altogether. His country is in big trouble right now, so it's not surprising that it affected him as well. Although I admit that he, like any creative person, has a creative crisis.
What country? Where is the developer from?

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Complaints and reports should be on the Patreon website and not on this website, which does not have much to do with it.
darktruski12, the fact is that at one time this game was one of the popular games of this forum. This game is the only one that has 4 remakes, it is like a Phoenix bird, has been abandoned many times and revived no matter what.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Complaints and reports should be on the Patreon website and not on this website, which does not have much to do with it.
This is literally a discussion forum for the game. It has everything to do with talking about the game. Reviewing it. Pretty much whatever you want as long as it's on topic and doesn't break the rules.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes