Mar 10, 2018
maybe it was misunderstood, it meant that if these same complaints had been made on patreon, maybe the result would have been more forceful and it would have been different

Reactions: fz

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
maybe it was misunderstood, it meant that if these same complaints had been made on patreon, maybe the result would have been more forceful and it would have been different
From what I've seen of his Patreon, including a short time as a minimally paying supporter, Rainces does not respond to questions, comments, or criticism there. Literally the only word we get from him is second-hand info from his Discord posted by other users, and it generally comes down to a screenshot or one sentence that ultimately isn't worth too much.

A good dev will be more active on their Patreon. A better one will actually check out places like F95 to get away from the echo chamber of positivity that Patreon tends to be. Devs there hear only good things because everyone that didn't like the game has left or was never willing to support in the first place. I saw a fair amount of criticism on Rainces' patreon the last time I was there, all of it unanswered. To be fair, every was unanswered, good or bad. Maybe that's changed recently, but if Rainces would have said something, someone likely would have shared it.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
I think its just an overview since we know that there is really no content that going to happen or maybe they will just upload the version 1.0 in that site.
Then why bother putting download for PC and mobile and play now for an overview makes no sense, if rainces would get off his ass and give us the game instead of getting payed for nothing we would be playing it right now, he asked for a couple more days and we give him a week

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Well i think he is just waiting until the end of the month and he will release the game or not maybe he will excuse again that he needs more time and go online again mid may.

Reactions: Chaosguy

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
yester64, the "Abandoned" tag does not affect anything. Those who are tired of waiting have long since left the ranks of BBS fans. True fans will always wait, even if there is no longer any hope.
Well, perhaps. To me that game is just dead. I like my self to be a realist. Especially if there is no life sign from the author. We shall see.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikel8519
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes