edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I'm just stating a fact: gay men are more vulnerable, more sensual, and more emotional than typical men.
Agora são todos gays?

# What's with the prejudice towards gay people...? What has one's sexuality got to do with emotional stability...? Do you really believe all sensitive guys are gay? And all tough guys ("pirates" :ROFLMAO:) are straight? Things aren't that black or white... Don't be so narrow minded... Get your facts right... You keep missing the mark these days... Better days will come, I'm sure.

Last edited:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
What's with the prejudice about gay people...? What has one's sexuality got to do with emotional stability...? Do you really believe all sensitive guys are gay? And all tough guys ("pirates" :ROFLMAO:) are straight? Things aren't that black or white... Don't be so narrow minded... Get your facts right... You keep missing the mark these days... Better days will come, I'm sure.
edgaia, I service electronic equipment in a prestigious gay club, so I am familiar with this contingent directly.

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
edgaia, I service electronic equipment in a prestigious gay club, so I am familiar with this contingent directly.
Muito bom :ROFLMAO:

# Oh man... You made me laugh so hard with that one... C'mon man... Just stop it. I'll piss in my pants...

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
edgaia, I'm not trying to look smart, why should I? I just don't want the forum to turn into a toxic club. Many members left because of this. There was a friendly atmosphere, as it were, faded away.

Corambis, where did you see hatred in my words? I'm just stating a fact: gay men are more vulnerable, more sensual, and more emotional than typical men. I hope you are not going to dispute this?:unsure:
edgaia has spoken well on this already, but also the context of your comment was "don't be like gay men" and to use it as an insult, especially in contrast to people being "real men" somehow, and the implied question of the reader's sexuality if they disagreed with you and it being portrayed as a bad thing if they were gay. Again, it was just a weird and completely unnecessary thing to throw into your original comment that it stood out and was somewhat telling. And believe me, I'm not very "woke", but at the same time this was pretty obvious and obnoxious at the same time. Ironically, your supposed point has long been disproven by the presumably overwhelmingly straight audience in this thread and our propensity for dramatics in discussing the game.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2018
[/QUOTE]

In the first place, take a tila yourself, and it is very clear that if you are not Rainces, you are another starving person from your country who is taking part of the cake, because it turns out that in Venezuela a family can live on 200 dollars and the he charges 700 dollars a month, so it's either you or he feeds your family, because I could give you the psychological explanation of my argument, but I'll summarize it for you in that if I wasn't right you would have only put a short and concise post to defend a lost cause, but you have put the bible in verse and you have even reached homophobic references without thinking that you are on a platform full of depraved people like you and me, so I would ask you that it is okay, that you shut up once, that your explanation and position are very clear, now let the others express themselves and complain about what they want because they are also within their rights, have a good weekend and long live the banana republic

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
In the first place, take a tila yourself, and it is very clear that if you are not Rainces, you are another starving person from your country who is taking part of the cake, because it turns out that in Venezuela a family can live on 200 dollars and the he charges 700 dollars a month, so it's either you or he feeds your family, because I could give you the psychological explanation of my argument, but I'll summarize it for you in that if I wasn't right you would have only put a short and concise post to defend a lost cause, but you have put the bible in verse and you have even reached homophobic references without thinking that you are on a platform full of depraved people like you and me, so I would ask you that it is okay, that you shut up once, that your explanation and position are very clear, now let the others express themselves and complain about what they want because they are also within their rights, have a good weekend and long live the banana republic
Acho que estás a entrar demasiado forte... Ele é boa gente. Apenas teve um dia mau

# Coming a bit too strong, friend. He's a fine lad, cut him some slack. Just a bad day, who doesn't have them...?

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Maybe if we look all the pics in that file maybe there is a scene where bobby fuck one of the main girls not a thightjob.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes