MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Mrpooopmen, the variety of other versions, unfortunately does not affect the original game in any way. And what SummmerP does, and probably OGRey will do, will rather be independent games with a similar plot and characters. Axeman99 (ZipTieFun) and DonRP models are very accurate, but you can't call what they do a game. As for me, I would more like to know the story of RAinces to the end, even if there will be no sexual relations at all.:unsure:
Well from what i have heard ogrey will continue on what rainces left and he said he admire rainces work and he will make the game rainces story as much as possible ( im helping him too) since last time i predicted the story of jenny because im rainces horny clone;)

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Well from what i have heard ogrey will continue on what rainces left and he said he admire rainces work and he will make the game rainces story as much as possible ( im helping him too) since last time i predicted the story of jenny because im rainces horny clone;)
Trying to make this in the style of Rainces seems to be a solid strategy. I think where some remakes have faltered is in the dev trying to inject their own elements into the story that were at odds with what Rainces did, or at least weren't consistent with it.

I think there's a lot of room to work within Rainces' basic framework but make it better though. Dialogue is very sparse right now and horribly written. If that could be improved, but not necessarily too much, or if stories could be cleaned up so that we didn't have the self-sabotage or just weird decisions that reset the story, that would be an improvement. And I think depth could be added to the characters. They're often one-note, more defined by their model than their actual personality. They're all "*sigh* Bobby, you're an idiot" or "*angry* Bobby, get out of here!" I know others see more personality there than I do, but in my mind that's people mentally filling in the many blanks Rainces left in the character. I'd like there to be more to Lucy than she drinks too much, she likes to party, hates Bobby, and... is there more? I don't recall offhand.

Still wishing the best of luck to this new version of the game. And it's not lost on me that a threat like this will likely cause Rainces to hurry up with their next update, since that seems to be how it works in the past. But I hope the people involved with the new version don't let a new update from Rainces get in the way of them doing their version.

Last edited:
Reactions: edgaia

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Not in game render. I did for fans.
View attachment 1800539
That is incredibly hot, and gives me even more hope for the efforts of other devs to make something better out of what Rainces started. Just as the rendering quality is miles ahead of where it was while still preserving the look of the character, if the stories and dialogue could also see a similar improvement, combined with a faster pace to the game, we'd be set. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: Chaosguy and OGRey

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
That is incredibly hot, and gives me even more hope for the efforts of other devs to make something better out of what Rainces started. Just as the rendering quality is miles ahead of where it was while still preserving the look of the character, if the stories and dialogue could also see a similar improvement, combined with a faster pace to the game, we'd be set. Keep up the great work.
I'm trying to make everything same Corambis, maybe you guys did see that Lucy is kinda meek/submissive on these renders but
that is because Bobby has something on her. Otherwise girls will be same. And i thank you for your kind words.

Last edited:

poupeye

May 1, 2022
Someone had thought that Raices is from Venezuela and possibly lives in Caracas or Ciudad Guayana or also in Ciudad Bolívar, cities that appear on the lists of the most dangerous cities in the world, in fact Caracas is one of the first on the list, hopefully he kid just be a scammer and with the few patrons he has with that is his country he lives like a king

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Someone had thought that Raices is from Venezuela and possibly lives in Caracas or Ciudad Guayana or also in Ciudad Bolívar, cities that appear on the lists of the most dangerous cities in the world, in fact Caracas is one of the first on the list, hopefully he kid just be a scammer and with the few patrons he has with that is his country he lives like a king
poupeye, it's too bad that you start your stay on the forum with invented information, this is called "stuffing". I do not think that the forum users will appreciate it.

Deterocs

Nov 1, 2021

Venezuelan here. Venezuelans no more "lives like a king" with a couple of hundred dollars. Caracas is a VERY expensive city. Like a rent in a decent zone of the city, goes for like USD 800 a month.

Reactions: Minheer

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
poupeye, it's too bad that you start your stay on the forum with invented information, this is called "stuffing". I do not think that the forum users will appreciate it.
I've heard it before, starting long ago, but remember absolutely nothing to back it up. I think it's just a rumor that somehow became head-canon with everyone.

Venezuelan here. Venezuelans no more "lives like a king" with a couple of hundred dollars. Caracas is a VERY expensive city. Like a rent in a decent zone of the city, goes for like USD 800 a month.
That's not too bad for where I live, but then perhaps incomes are higher to offset it. Quality of life and "wealth" are relative from country to country. I think I'd rather be a poor man in some countries than a rich man in others.

Regardless of their country and what their income and expenses would be, I think Rainces has long been passing up an opportunity to make a career out of this. There's a fair number of developers out there that have gone from hobbyists to quiting their jobs to do this full time. Maybe it's not a forever thing, but it could be an alternate career for a while. I think there's enough potential in a game like BBS that Rainces could have made pretty good money doing it and sequel games similar to it for some time. As it stands, they made decent money mostly not doing anything for years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaosguy

poupeye

May 1, 2022
your comments about homosexuals are a shame, your excuses are a shame when you no longer have the tools to defend Rainces... so you shouldn't even comment directly

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes