davsun

Nov 15, 2021
Should i post these images on fan arts? Frow now on if you guys want me to post these to fan arts, i will do that.
View attachment 1807323
View attachment 1807325
better than original, nobody takes this game seriously, if you take it and improve the art and history, you can make a lot of money becouse everyone loves this game, but no dev has commintments to go further with the project... go aheady take it, make it better you will be a hero with a lot of money in your poket

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Man you have awesome skills and you don't have to waste your talent making fan arts.
I'm not just creating fan arts, i'm creating BBS fan game too. And these two Anna renders from that game. Other Liza renders were for fans though. I'm waiting all you guys to my discord channel, we can talk more freely there.

Jan 30, 2018
Should i post these images on fan arts? Frow now on if you guys want me to post these to fan arts, i will do that.
View attachment 1807323
View attachment 1807325
perfect beautifull men, looking forward to releasing an early version of, If the game is released, RAinces will have to retire and I wish the game has animation like inside jennifer game, how great. and one thing is that RAinces will be forgotten. I think you will be well compensated

Last edited:
Reactions: edgaia

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I'm not just creating fan arts, i'm creating BBS fan game too. And these two Anna renders from that game. Other Liza renders were for fans though. I'm waiting all you guys to my discord channel, we can talk more freely there.
OGRey, in my opinion, you have already stepped over the level that would be "warming up" for RAinces. It's time for you to start your own topic dedicated to your creativity, or your future game. The same topic is devoted to the work of RAinces, so let him promote it himself.

poupeye

May 1, 2022
OGRey, in my opinion, you have already stepped over the level that would be "warming up" for RAinces. It's time for you to start your own topic dedicated to your creativity, or your future game. The same topic is devoted to the work of RAinces, so let him promote it himself.
How can it be that you know what Rainces thinks or thinks? just as you are free to give an opinion that nobody asked you for, he is free to use the channel or forum he wants, it is also an open secret that we all want someone to take the witness from Rainces, if not who knows I would have bothered to finish the game in these 5 years

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes