Deterocs

Nov 1, 2021
As said Above, OGRey is making a mod to bad bobby with more speed and emphasis on the incest content. His Art is as good if not better than the original. He plans to release his first update sometime this month.

Posting his discord link. Everyone that joins PLEASE READ the Answered Questions channel for more info.

Posting some more Previews of his first update focusing on Lucy.

Can u share again the discord invitation? i tried to join the discord but the invite expire.

poupeye

May 1, 2022
OBJETIVOS

687,67 €de 1921,84 € al mes

At this point, I will be obliged to publish a new update every month and a half!.

scam or extortion, in his country you live with $300, but he wants the same money as a famous person from there

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

poupeye

May 1, 2022
that some creator or fan with time put an end to this game, it is easy to fuck them all and end of interest, so that this person has to really work

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
5 remakes of the gane wow and the good thing about the 3 version ( wolf, ogrey , summerp) are active even though summer is sick, but i kinda like og and wolf is gonna give us the content that we needed for a long time gives me hope on this game.
Quem são Wolf e Ogrey? Têm threads activos? Podes postar?

# Who are Wolf and Ogrey? Do they have active threads (for those mods intents)? Can you post them?

Reactions: OGRey

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Foda-se, ca bom... Oh RAInces, já fostes...

# If you really get serious about this, RAInces will definitelly be left in the dust. And that my friend would be the very best thing after the peer to peer networking... No fear, full throttle...
At least your translations keep ppl entertained till there's anything new. P2P :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Foda-se, ca bom... Oh RAInces, já fostes...

# If you really get serious about this, RAInces will definitelly be left in the dust. And that my friend would be the very best thing after the peer to peer networking... No fear, full throttle...
OGRey and the others are doing great work, I am very grateful to them. but Rainces is the one who created all this, he needn't be dust, I think he deserves more respect.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
OGRey and the others are doing great work, I am very grateful to them. but Rainces is the one who created all this, he needn't be dust, I think he deserves more respect.
I really thank you edgaia for your great words, i really appreciated but onurcamel is right, he deserve more respect. We have this game (and lots of mods) because of him.
Discordo, peço imensa desculpa... Não é perseguição nem quero ser chato mas... :ROFLMAO:

# Can't share your opinion fellas, I can't... I understand we must give him all the credit he deserves (never denied him that, nor have I disrespected him), but I won't condone his behavior. The time for him to get his shit together (regular updates, meet deadlines, clean work, ...) or to simply step down is long overdue. But friends, I get it... Really... But this is how I see it. Never cared for the politically correct, just honest work and blunt opinions.

OGRey, again, awesome job. So good.... Man... Keep going.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes