OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Discordo, peço imensa desculpa... Não é perseguição nem quero ser chato mas... :ROFLMAO:

# Can't share your opinion fellas, I can't... I understand we must give him all the credit he deserves (never denied him that, nor desrespected him), but I won't condone his behavior. The time for him to get his shit together (regular updates, meet deadlines, clean work, ...) or to simply step down is long overdue. But friends, I get it... Really... But this is how I see it. Never cared for the politically correct, just honest work and blunt opinions.

OGRey, again, awesome job. So good.... Man... Keep going.
I hate beign politically correct too man. This what i feel, really. And thanks again.

Reactions: poupeye and edgaia

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Discordo, peço imensa desculpa... Não é perseguição nem quero ser chato mas... :ROFLMAO:

# Can't share your opinion fellas, I can't... I understand we must give him all the credit he deserves (never denied him that, nor have I disrespected him), but I won't condone his behavior. The time for him to get his shit together (regular updates, meet deadlines, clean work, ...) or to simply step down is long overdue. But friends, I get it... Really... But this is how I see it. Never cared for the politically correct, just honest work and blunt opinions.

OGRey, again, awesome job. So good.... Man... Keep going.
Agreed. Devs can get a lot of undeserved grief just because they're a little late with an update, or do something fans don't like with the game, or whatever. But Rainces deserves most of the criticism they get. I'd love to see OGRey's game totally displace Rainces' version. At the very least it may compel them to actually try to put out more than one update a year and allow for actual progress within it. A half-decent game could easily steal the spotlight from this game and Rainces, and one that seems as promising as what OGRey is working will probably finally convince many to give up on Rainces entirely. Or force them to literally step up their game.

Jan 21, 2020
this game all 4 mother and daughter are so beautiful, each has their own beauty, unfortunately only the character jenny has sex with the MC, the rest of the 3 people have dropped all of them, what a pity.

Reactions: cerveja07garai

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
this game all 4 mother and daughter are so beautiful, each has their own beauty, unfortunately only the character jenny has sex with the MC, the rest of the 3 people have dropped all of them, what a pity.
Jenny hasn't had sex with the MC yet. At least penetrative vaginal sex. There's a scene where it looks like the MC is in a couple of the shots, and I honestly don't know why he wouldn't. But he was just rubbing against her.

aladefenix

Aug 5, 2018
Sometimes they seem to forget that the merit of Rainces is not the quality of the renderings but how he handles the story and plays with morbidity and desire. That is the merit of Rainces and where no other developer has arrived.

Reactions: tarzan999

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Sometimes they seem to forget that the merit of Rainces is not the quality of the renderings but how he handles the story and plays with morbidity and desire. That is the merit of Rainces and where no other developer has arrived.
Não acho... Não acho mesmo... A ideia original foi muito boa. O pior veio depois...

# I don't thing that explains it all. He has come up with some incredibly hot characters too - instant magnet. That permanent tantalizing effect you mention totally sucks us in. And it's quite unique (and realistic). I agree. It's awesome. But try changing the characters (e.g. new jenny and the others). Does it feel the same? And once you have a clear idea for your game in your mind (just foreplay,...), the writing should come naturally. But his storytelling is not all that good. But I agree, somehow the stars aligned when this game was created - giving him all the credit, always...

The problem came after that, when he decided to milk it instead of working on it. Once the mods come out it will become clearer what I mean.

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Não acho... Não acho mesmo... A ideia original foi muito boa. O pior veio depois...

# I don't thing that explains it all. He has come up with some incredibly hot characters too - instant magnet. That permanent tantalizing effect you mention totally sucks us in. And it's quite unique (and realistic). I agree. It's awesome. But try changing the characters (e.g. new jenny and the others). Does it feel the same? And once you have a clear idea for your game in your mind (just foreplay,...), the writing should come naturally. But his storytelling is not all that good. But I agree, somehow the stars aligned when this game was created - giving him all the credit, always...

The problem came after that, when he decided to milk it instead of working on it. Once the mods come out it will become clearer what I mean.
I'd be happy if the renders stayed where they were. It's just that I'm even happier seeing this new take on them where they're even better.

I'll admit the game has a certain feel to it, although I don't know if I'd necessarily call it a positive one. Every character in the game is just a shell of a person whose two emotional states are "being mad at Bobby" and "asleep". Or Lucy can also add "drunk" to that list. The interface needs a lot of work, although I could live with it. The writing is horrible, and not in a kind of ironic "Engrish that almost feels like a clumsy anime translation but still works". It's just bad technically, and storywise, and detracts from the overall experience because it's so bad. The sheer stupidity of Bobby and his plans are painful. The "Bad" in the name of this game should mean "naughty", not incompetent.

Rainces is good at giving us the potential for a good game, good characters, and good sex, but doesn't really deliver on any of them. A lot of people have come along and given their version of the game a go, but their failings have been to try to change the game in the wrong ways. Ways that Rainces never would. I think the key to success for anyone trying to make their own version of BBS is to make a game that runs with the potential of the original game, gives more depth to the characters and the game without making either feel all that different, and of course making it a faster paced game where sex isn't always a carrot dangled in front of you for a future update. But to make it in a way that feels like "this is still something Rainces could make if he took classes in game development and creative writing, and just moved things faster along the route he's been teasing since the start.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I'd be happy if the renders stayed where they were. It's just that I'm even happier seeing this new take on them where they're even better.

(...)
Tal e qual...

# I do think his renders are ok too. I agree, that was never the problem. And yes, OGRey's are really awesome... Ready to take the lead...

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes